• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoOC:

Tamra is a nasty piece of work (as we all know). And Ryan is cut from the same cloth. He hasn't changed since he was a teen. Always playing Tamra against her husband du jour. The only difference with Tamra is, he is chronically lazy. Fatal combination.

What a boo boo Terry and Heather made about Terry operating on 3 hours' sleep. That's like asking for a lawsuit in an industry where medical malpractice suits are career-killing.

Jury's still out on Kelly. Obviously she's watched the show and knows Vicki is the person to ally yourself with. I'm not sure how genuine an image she is presenting.

Shannon has made a grave error and that is (1) buying into her own popularity hype, and (2) taking everything personally to the nth degree on a quasi-scripted show like RH. She will be left out in the cold when Tamra and Heather pull the rug from under her and get back with Vicki.

Meghan who? What is this giraffe nobody doing on my screen?

Edited by Cat

• Members

"All of my friends are happy for me except you bitches, WHY!?" - LuAnn

"If you're my friend then you should stop talking sh*t about me BEHIND. MY. BACK!" - LuAnn

Please register in order to view this content

As Coolio said in Gangsta's Paradise: 'You better watch out you're walking, ain't where you're talking..." LuAnn is a Boss. The rest of these women pale in comparison. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

LVP remains the Queen. Poor Yolanduh and Whineleen have been sentenced to death. Rinna continues to hang on by the  plump of her fake lips. She better pucker those babies up and start kissing some serious ass! She knows she's in trouble and I'm betting she wishes she played it smart like Kyle and kept herself in Vanderpump's good graces.

And yes, Luann has officially become the MVP of New York and I can only imagine how badly that must burn for the rest of the cast! Especially the gruesome twosome Bethenny and Carole.

• Members

she is. Ive never been much of a fan but Im loving her. She is clear queen this season and bringing it more than Ramona or Bethenny could ever hope

"All my friends are happy for me, except you bitches. WHY!" What a great line

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Wow! They're FINALLY giving LVP a friend? Has she ever had anyone introduced on this show through her? Besides that leach Cedric, of course. Andy Cohen Production must really hate her so this must've been ordered from someone high up at Bravo. Kudos LVP! Show those bitches who's REALLY in charge!

• Members

Ya'll see Cynthia finally decided to end her marriage to Papa Smurf? I wonder what he'll do to get a peach now.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/07/05/cynthia-bailey-dont-want-married-peter-anymore-confirms-theyre-divorcing/

That damn vid of him all up in some girls face had me in tears. I felt bad for Cynthia but the recorder's facial expression was just too funny. I think she truly loved him but he was just using her... now if only she can reunite with Leon or at least someone better than Peter.

• Members

LuAnn is so spectacular this season, I can't even. I love that she called them out, and the way she called them out was so genuine. She was clearly hurt, but at the same time has enough belief in herself that she can walk away and say 'I don't need people like you poisoning my life.' I really love her this season. The past few seasons in fact. Yes, even during the Pirates of the Caribbean mess.

London, I would LOVE it if Cynthia and Leon reconnected. I remember a few seasons back, Leon was invited to some fashion show she was doing in NY Fashion Week; the way he looked at her walk the runaway, it was like there were stars in his eyes. He was appreciating this womanly Cynthia doing her thing while Peter was busy whining about her fibroids and 'weight gain' being a dampener on their sex life. All I could think was 'Run, Cynthia! Go hang out with this guy who seems to take you seriously and loves spending time with Noelle!' Btw, I don't know if you read Tamara Tattles but a few months back she posted the following Blind Item which sounds a lot like it was about Cynthia and Leon. One can only hope!

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/03/26/blind-item-saint-martin-de-porres/

• Members

Cat! Your damn sig makes me laugh every single time I see it!

Aww Thanks -- I never read her but I was looking at it like O_O and then I looked at the photo and saw that it was Leon in "Like A Prayer." I think they'd be so hot on the show. I liked all the times he would pop up on ATL in her segments.