Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Do you guys think RHOC has a life after this season?

I feel like OC lost its credibility and humanity this season. Vicki is probably the most human person on the show rn but boy is she flawed. She dumped a long marriage for this con-man Brooks and worked hard for years to paint this super-duper perfect picture of her life, and now her house of cards has come crashing down [(c) Gina from RHoMelbourne]. Her need to control everything, including the way people respond to Brooks, was her downfall. Watching her at Reunion was like watching a lame puppy being kicked again and again. Either she was on Xanax or on the edge of losing it big-time. She needs serious help but after this season, it seems like she has been abandoned by all but her closest family.

There is nothing remotely sympathetic about the other women, not Heather, shrill Shannon, not horrific Tamra, not that ghoul Meghan. I also feel the producers of the show have a lot to answer for regarding this shady SL.

I am a die-hard RH fan, OC included, but I don't know if it can recover after this.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think the show will ever recover either but I think they will do their damnest to repair it. I think their first attempt to do so will be to bring back figures from the past (as I keep saying). They are going to bring Alexis, Gretchen, and possibly Lizzie back as all three have recently spoken out about Vicki being ganged on, and all three have people asking for their return back throughout social media. Seeing as Bravo tends to listen to huge outcries on social media, I wouldn't be surprised if all three are back to be Vicki's allies against Tamra's coven of witches. 

And I agree that the other women didn't look well received after the reunion. If anything, they came off worse. Tamra with her fake tears, Heather with her sudden anger, Meghan with her determination to bring down Vicki, and Shannon being as unhinged than before. Vicki popping a Xanax, which she admitted, made her look the best. Had Vicki put up a fight as she usually does, she would've caught so much more heat than she's been getting. But her ingeniously playing it cool and accepting the ass whooping she received, she came off as a martyr. While people are pissed, they feel sorry for her too. IDK why someone like Heather, Meghan, or Shannon pick up on it. Tamra did, hence why she broke out with the tears but it was too late. The audience hates her so much that when she cries it has no affect. 

These women should thank Vicki (another point I keep making) as she and Brooks gave them story. Without Brooks' 'cancer' story, this season would've been wrapped up months ago and it would've been low rated. Thanks to this season, OC has gotten the most publicity from mainstream media EVER. You never see OC on ET, E! News, or Extra. Those shows are usually interested in RHOA, RHOBH, RHONY, and RHONJ. Most of the time you see the OC on some local news station trying to promote their show. This season, they actually got on some of the big stages ... but that was all Vicki and Brooks' doing. 

• Members

Damn, they all came for Vicki and she was eviscerated. Being called out on her lies and Brook's manipulations...damn. She looked defeated. Im glad Andy noticed she was off as well

Vicki: "If he's faking then I look like an idiot"

Meagan: "You already look like an idiot" OMG, I cant stand Meagan but that had me dying

Tamra crying.....lol. The Emmy Award for best actress in a reality show goes to....

Brooks lying about cancer....what a disgusting person

I cant with Andy leaving Brianna on the couch like she's a housewife

How is Shannon mad at Vicki for telling her friend that David cheated? Does Shannon not realize she is on tv and has spent the ENTIRE season telling the world that he cheated?

Tamra goes to mass online? Girl, bye

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

But she's polarizing with most OC fans. But I do think that she has more OC fans that hate her than they do like her. She's like Brandi levels of vile. 

I love you with ALL my heart but....

RHOCheshire: 

Tonight was so good. Magali's vow renewal with Dean was precious. I was nearly brought to tears. You can tell that the Gorre family is tight knit. It was also good to see Magali's friends outside of the show too. 

Ampika (besides Magali) remains to be the MVP this season. I don't know why Lapdog goes toe to toe with her b/c she gets ate up every time. When Ampika brought up her and Magali not being invited her christening and neither of them being upset I DIED. :lol:Ampika demolished her ass off that comment alone. Lapdog couldn't bounce back. 

Ampika is like the voice of the audience. She says what majority are thinking. She was onto Dawn putting an idea out into the open and Lapdog and Tanya going and doing it. But I am glad that Tanya wised up and decided to have fun. 

Lapdog, like a dog with a bone, still goes and approaches Magali about not inviting Dawn to her wedding. I am glad that Magali paid her dust and nixed the thought of Dawn ruining her wedding. Magali stuck to her guns and I am glad. 

I can see the rift starting between Ampika and Lauren. Ampika was speaking the truth, and Lauren couldn't handle it. But Lauren did make a valid point that Ampika needs to stop butting into her marriage or it'll make things so much more worse. 

Dawn sending that gift and then openly stating her intentions, which were to make her seem like the bigger person, solidified why Dawn is petty. She should've just sent the gift and kept her mouth shut. By her saying she sent it to get one over on Magali made her even worse than Magali. She had the power w/o saying anything but squandered it quickly. Dawn is so stupid.... Dawn projects her own issues onto Magali. Every insecurity she claimed that Magali had, she possesses them. She was talking about herself. And she stayed talking about Magali the entire day. Her daughter even brought up the pics on Instagram. Dawn continued to look petty as f-ck. 

But next week looks like a free-for-all. Dawn v. Magali (again). Ampika v. Lauren. Cheshire is going ALL out and I am loving it!!!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

OC 

What a disgusting episode. What a disgusting season. What a disgusting group of women.

Meghan crying about Leanne being dead is so disgusting. Thank goodness Leanne is dead to not hear her name be dragged out of Meghan's stupid mouth. I can't stand that Meghan insinuated she was aiming to return. NO! She's the WORST. 

Heather is terrible. She gets so righteous at these reunions it makes me sick.

You know a reunion is screwed when Tamra is the second most likeable person on the couches. The between shooting moment with Vicki was actually quite nice and real. The tears - we know they're fake. They always are.

Shannon is a petty bitch. No wonder David had an affair. I hope he has another one. He deserves to be free of this awful bitch. She thinks it's ALL about her. What an awful cow. Shannon didn't want to talk about David's affair? Shannon rode the affair storyline harder than David's mistress rode him.

Vicki was a Xanax fuelled martyr. Taking some medication to calm herself was the wisest decision. I wish her so well. She was perfectly shady when she said something to each of the women except Meghan. But they didn't end this reunion with a Whooohoooo. 

Congratulations OC/Bravo producers. You ruined the franchise. Hell, even Andy was trying to cool things down and protect Vicki when he's usually the biggest pot stirrer of them all. The only way to redeem this franchise is to have Vicki return and have Shannon fall and fall HARD.

• Members

I know how much you always enjoyed this show, DF, so this truly must have been a bad season. The Real Housewives shows have had a long run by reality show standards but I think the toxicity has shaved probably 5 or so years off their lifespan.

• Members

RHOCheshire E9 for those who wanna see it while it is available:

Yes to everything you said. Especially the last part. But it won't be hard for Vicki to be redeemed and for Shannon to fall hard. It's already in the works. Shannon is growing on people's nerves with her constant interviews to bash Vicki (and her hubby subtly to lesser extent). 

Trust and believe that Andy is gonna either recast or bring people back to redeem her like he did LVP in s5 when she became the black sheep in s4. He was all for team Vicki at the reunion and it is obvious he is gonna move heaven and earth to ensure she returns and is comfortable. 

Heather was righteous at this reunion, which is so funny because last year she was looking stupid and reportedly wanted to leave the show because of it. Meghan was allegedly brought on to ensure Heather was comfortable and had an ally this season. 

And Meghan was so repulsive by bringing up Leanne for pity. I am glad that Vicki didn't give it to her. I hope Jim scolds her for using Leanne's memory for story and pity. It's just gross. 

I agree. But that's why I prefer the international shows better. They haven't reached that toxic level yet and it is refreshing. 

• Members

Lapdog deciding not going to the wedding. Wow. What a bitch ass move. You dont RSVP to a wedding and then not show up. Thats 2 seats that were bought and paid for, that could have gone to someone else. RUDE. Thank god Tanya pulled her. Petty bitch

With that said, it was f--ed up of Magali to alienate Dawn. If she didnt want to invite her, she should have just told her instead of sending invitations one by one in her presence, twisting the knife. Dawn made her look like even more of an ass when the gift was sent over. Even Lauren said that Magali wasnt as innocent as she's claiming her to be. That was done on another series, I think it was BH. Was it Kyle and Lisa?  I actually felt bad for Dawn. 

IA with Lauren. You dont get gifts at a second wedding. People can give one if they want but unlike a first wedding, I dont think its mandatory. I also didnt realize there was meaning behind her tattoo which makes it even worse. Flower representing her and the two kids, but none for husband? Its like she's proofing herself in case they divorce. IA with what Ampika had to say as I was thinking the same thing. Lauren was right though in that she needs to butt out of her marriage.

Look at Lapdog trying to start some bulls--t. Shut up. How classless of her to confront Magali at her wedding

OMG at that preview. It kicks off!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Amen to both of you. How long have all of us on this thread posted about RH? Years. You, Cheap and others have been here since page 1. DF you have always been one of this franchise's most loyal fans. RhOBH rescued itself last season (just about), but RHoNJ couldn't and I'm wondering if RHoOC will be the next to tank. OC felt like it crossed a line this season and it cannot come back from it. Ironic that the woman who pushed it over that line (Vicki) -- out of deep insecurity and neediness -- is probably the only one I feel sorry for. Even though she sowed the seeds of this mess to begin with. The other women look as bad as (if not worse than) Jill, Kelly and Cathy ganging up on Alex McCord in at that RHoNY reunion. And we all know what happened to them.

I met up with a friend from out of town this w/e -- she HATES the reality shows and RH most of all. But she watches Atlanta as she thinks it is the only truly entertaining one. Hopefully they will keep some of the fun in that franchise which makes it such a winner (across racial and gender lines, I might add). I know this is not a popular opinion but bringing back Nene later in the season is a good move. My friend didn't know if she wanted to watch without the Neenster...

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah thanks to Jody's miserable ass. That's why her luck post show has been pure sh-t. She just decimated that show thanks to her vileness. 

So you didn't think that Dawn sending the gift to make herself seem bigger didn't make her seem petty? 

But damn I am so ready for next week. And :lol: at Ampika giving Dawn a devil mask and then Magali calling her Dawn the devil. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude