Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Rolling Stones have also told DT to stop using their music but he continues. He doesn't have permission from either one….LOL but the music continues on…..LOL….

Twisted Sister was also on CNN and told DT to stop playing their music too…LOL

Rick Astley? Spill Toups…LOL

• Members

Thanks @Toups, I figured it had to be fake because that's just ridiculous. OTOH, I started to think that maybe this was part of Trump's plan to extricate himself from this campaign without actually dropping out, just look extremely incompetent and unethical. Still, I think his base wouldn't care regardless.

• Members

I love a good fun convention speech, but Christie's isn't it.   It doesn't matter what party, a good convention speech should be funny and rousing at times with varying inflections.  This has just been a monotone litany of accusations that was pretty boring.   My favorite convention speech I think is Reagan 1992 farewell where he said that when it comes to the smoke billowing out of the democratic convention to follow the advice of their nominee "don't inhale".  It was funny and well delivered.   This was just nothing.