OLTL Discussion: Week of November 3rd

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Episode hasn't held my attention all the way through today, but some things that I liked...

Cain: Who the hell is Tess?!

Tina: Jess under stress is Tess!

I enjoyed Tess whacking Charlie with the skillet. Haven't seen her REALLY do a lot of violent things, just talk about and threaten and not following through on nasty things. Finally an alter just running around causing chaos again!

KEYSHAWN REDDICK IN SWIM TRUNKS ALL EPISODE! :wub: And John holding him in a choke hold and lying on top of him... Yum. That's ALL I needed today. :D

• Members

"Jess under stress is Tess"

LMAO, Tina gets line of the day. I loved her simple explanation for this

I think he's finally likeable. I hated him at first but since they moved him from Natalie's orbit and put him with Marty last year, I havent minded him much.

• Members

It was beyond ridiculous that John MCBain who looks like he'd have the body of a sci fi obsessed, geek teenager (who also likes to wear only black!) could hold down Keys. Otherwise I liekd th eepisode actually--dunno why more than other recent ones but it felt enjoyable. Did everyone get a preview at the end of the episode?

• Members

I don't hate him. But since they moved him from Natalie, I don't care about him. The only part that bugs me is that he makes me not care about anyone he shares scenes with. <shrug> I've always loved Blair, but I was Marty neutral. Now I am Blair neutral, and Marty slightly to the negative of neutral, because she acts retarded. Dain Bramage isn't sexy.

• Members

A little OT, but for you Dorian fans... They showed a brief clip of "veteran soap opera star, Robin Strasser" on the ABC noon news here in New York. She was in coat and hat, in line (or as New Yorkers say, on line) to vote at 4:45 this morning. She said that she wanted to make sure she'd have enough time to vote before she had to go to work.

Archived