Days: SOW spoilers and News

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

E.J./Sami/Austin bore me to pieces!! I can't stand any of this...Austin should be with Carrie and Sami should be with Lucas. End of story.

And what kind of endorsement does Stephanie sign? Is Basic Black or Titan or Austin' company going to sponsor her as a racecar driver?

Lastly, I would love for JKJ to return, but he is way too good for a soap. And plus, I think Phillip has outstayed his wleocme. After the impending paternity fallout, I really see no reason for Phillip to stay.

Oh...and I seriously doubt that Judi leaves. DAYS worked too damn hard to get her back. I don't think they're going to just hand her the pink slip like that. But then again...this IS Days Of Our Lives.

• Members

I think that EJ is going to have something more interesting coming up. At least that needs to be coming. I'm loving the younger set and hope we see a lot more of them. The Sami quad needs to go completely. I would love for them all to go on an extended honeymoon and off our screens for some time....unless Sami and Lucas get back together then A/C can go far far far away. There is nothing at all interesting in the immoral, disgusting pair, not anything and that is simply the nicest way I can say how I really feel about them.

I'd love for Kyle to stay and portray Philip as a loner. He could have some interesting plans and eventually have a new lady love. If he is supposed to be only about 22 or 23, he is not too old for Abby or Stephanie, either.

J/J fans will hate this, but I'd love for Jen to leave with Frankie and Matt could stay on Days. He is worth it.

• Members
Um, duh.

Frankie, !@#$%^&*], you didn't stand a CHANCE! :lol: LOSER!!!

damn, Even, you are ONE AWFUL cop if you don't know that John, one of Salem's most prominent residents, is rich and married to Dr. Marlena Evans, and is not a gutter-dweller like the role he'll play and you'll probably stupidly fall for. What a dumb !@#$%^&*]!

All in all, some of these sound good! :)

• Members

These sound pretty good. Love the Chelsea/Bo and Sami/EJ stuff.

I think the Shawn being rushed to the hospital bit will play into Chelsea's plan to help him learn about Claire.

I am upset that JKJ isn't returning but they could always just rest the character of Philip I suppose. I hope they don't get rid of Judi though-I really do love her and Bonnie.

• Members

They don't need Jennifer to leave with Frankie to keep Matt on the show. That would just be stupid since it's obvious Frankie doesn't stand a chance in this so-called triangle. It would mke more sense to have Jennifer have a nervous breakdown and check into a mental facility. Or else have her presumed dead or in a coma or something.

That would also allow Hogan to keep BW if he wants him.

• Members

It makes more sense for Jen and Frankie to leave together and be happy than for Jen to be confined to a sanatorium and miserable and Frankie back to Washington and miserable and Jack alone in Salem tied to a sick woman and miserable. It would be the only way Jack could live a normal life as a single man.

However, this is all moot if he is actually to play Jack Hardy. I will have to find a way to watch GH if that is so.

• Members

Jennifer wouldn't be happy with Frankie. She would be constantly pining after Jack and regretting the decision. Even when Jack was "dead" and she was supposed to be moving on with Frankie, her life continued to revolve around Jack. She is only staying close to Frankie now to get back at Jack, since she's pissed at him for rejecting her and trying to run her life. She's never been able to get over Jack. Her relationships with other men have all ultimately been about Jack and getting a reaction out of him. Having her up and leave town permanently with another man wouldn't be true to the character. The sanitarium option would be plausible because of the history of mental illness in her family and the ordeal she has gone through these past 3 years.

• Members

I read an article supposedly quoting Missy, that she preferred to have a breakdown and sent to a hospital for treatment and Jack and Frankie both could stay on the show. That could have happened. Is it too late for Sheffer to fix this? Although, I was just reading that he is not committed to couples.

• Members

Jen being committed would just turn into a Luke and Laura problem. The Laura issue on GH has been a huge thing since Genie Francis left. It's the elephant in the room any time they try to seriously do anything with Luke. With Jack it would be just as difficult. Jen would have to be dead for him to attempt to move on.

• Members

That's GH's problem. They choose to do that. It's not like Luke hasn't moved on between Skye, Holly, and Tracy... Have they been particularly serious? Not if Luke has anything to say but in some cases... Besides, the story that is left for Jack, as stated by many, has hardly been romantic. People want to see him involved in Steve's story and get back his edge. Yes, some want him with Billie or Sami, but that's not the finer point of keeping him around, IMO.

Archived