Another Disgusting GH Rumor

• Members

Okay so I've read elsewhere that TPTB want to bring back Jonathan Jackson (Lucky #1) for when Genie Francis returns as Laura. I think its absolutely cruel to Greg Vaughan...this guy made the role HIS own (IMO).

What do you guys think of this? I mean its just a rumor, but judging at what ABC/TPTB are currently doing, I wouldn't be too surprised if this happened.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greg Vaughn has played Lucky for a while now, but I think he sucks. Best looking Lucky though! I'm currently watching season two of Charmed and he even sucks here.

BUT I wouldn't support them dumping him for the original. Thats so rude I think. Dallas did it to Donna Reed, it was awful and the poor woman died shortly after. Then you have Jennifer Bransford who was fired when Laura Wright came along.

Just doesn't seem too fair.

• Members

The Jennifer Bransford/Laura Wright thing is different. Jennifer was in the role for a few months and completely didnt get it and was AWFUL in the role. They then got Laura who has been phenomenal and thus far the best Carly ever. Really glad they dumped Jennifer.

• Members

Jonathan Jackson has been in a few films, but has not had a big role. I think with the right deal, he'd return. I'd feel sorry for Greg Vaughan, whom I like. But I'd rather have Jonathan back, if he'll come back.

Exactly. Bransford was only good as a crazed Carly and that's it. She seemed too old for the part too. I agree Laura Wright is phenomenal and one of the 2 best Carly's, tying Sarah Brown.

• Members

I thought Jennifer Bransford was terrible, but then again so is Maurice Benard and so many others on GH. My point is that they had no problem with her or her performances as Carly until they found a bigger name. The loved and pimped her prior to that. Fans were even starting to like her.

BTW Drew, I did like Donna Reed as Ellie.

Archived