SOW Blind Item

• Members

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed here but I looked and couldn't find anything about it. I read a post on the sony board that said

IF it's true, and IF the blind item is about Kyle Brandt, I really hope they give him what he wants. I'm not invested in Shelle or Shimi, but I think that KB has shown some real potential in the last few weeks, especially as a possible bad guy / grey character. The Kiriakis family needs an heir apparent and I think KB could play ruthless very, very well. And with the Claire / IVF baby swap stories coming to a head, the writers could easily use Phillip's betrayal and anger to push him over that edge. I say bring it on!

Any thoughts on this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That seems like sort of an obnoxious demand, especially for someone of KB's caliber, but maybe it has to do with not wanting Philip to be such a tool anymore. Maybe it's not so much a strike against Madison as it is insisting that he wants Philip to stop being Belle's lapdog, which... would be great.

• Members

Right. If it is KB, I wasn't reading it so much as a slap against MM but the fact that Phillip is a boring character with no life of his own as long as he's attached to that storyline.

• Members

Drake and Kyle are two strong possibilities. I know Drake likes working with Lauren, and I know he's got to be fed up only doing stories where he rescues Marlena from the villian of the month. And Kyle has been stuck in no-go land since this godawful quad started up.

I know James Reynolds just resigned, however, he has said he likes his current storyline with him and Lexie being estranged...maybe he wants a story where it's not about Lexie cheating on him and them reuniting? Many fans don't like Abe or want him with Lexie, so you never know.

• Members

First of all, Hogestyn's contract does not expire until January 2008. So, it can't be him.

Second of all, when has Drake ever said he doesn't want to work with Hall anymore, storyline wise? With the new headwriter coming, I don't see him leaving his on-screen co-star.

• Members

Aww KR, you're so funny :lol::rolleyes: I'd belive it was Drake if a) he was in negotiations and B) he was THAT unprofessional. I dunno if even he would do that though, esp considering how close the show was to being canned. I don't think it's a DAYS actor at all.

Archived