Aquaman Pilot Now Available on iTunes

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was great! Justin Hartley ROCKS. And last I checked (which was about two days ago), Aquaman was #1 on the tv shows download for ITunes. I would think CW might be testing the waters?

Wouldn't it be something if networks started doing this for other pilots to see fan reaction and buzz before they decide their fall lineups?

• Administrator

More networks should do this!

Buzz on YouTube has already helped "Nobody's Watching," a sitcom pilot from 2005.

Desperate Housewives and Lost generated HUGE buzz when their pilots were leaked to the internet and look how those shows turned out.

And from the leaked pilots for the upcoming season, "The Traveler," is really really good. I also liked Kevin Williamson's "Hidden Palms" and David Crane's "The Class."

• Members

I haven't seen any pilots. I have heard Secrets of a Small Town was actually quite good.

I've heard good things about Hidden Palms and The Class as well.

I personally think all the networks should stream their pilots in consideration for the fall schedule and go from there in deciding which shows to pick up. Granted it may be giving US too much power, but there are already quite a few success stories. It'd be like one big focus group.

• Administrator

Thanks for the heads up. I'm excited to see Heroes and FNL.

Shark, The Nine, and Jericho are also floating around.

I'm going to pass on Shark, a legal drama starring James Woods. It didn't wow me.

Jericho and The Nine were alright. I'm going to give the shows a chance to see if it will keep my interest.

I really hope 'Studio 60....' will be available soon. That's the newest show I'm most excited to see.

Archived