Steve and Kayla Spoilers from SOW

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh :unsure: ...well if "ex wife" isn't going to stick around longer than that...maybe

she's pulling a scam. But I guess some conflict for S&K is good...I expect and want

the roller coaster ride. At least with Hogan coming aboard, we might be

able to hope for a payoff

• Members

Ugh I thought they scrapped this. Well, the good news is it provided some action finally in their story. Plus, it's like classic Steve and Kayla working as a team to investigate and such-kinda like past adventures.

At least she only appears for a few days which tells me it is scam or maybe he divorced her or something. Whatever the case, it adds some conflict to the story.

What is weird is how Steve never mentioned her since being back unless he doesn't remember her but how can that be? Hmm..I think it is a scam or something.

• Members

this actually sounds very good..I'm glad steve and kayla are going to start searching..and i don't mind a wife..as long as she's not a permanant character..if an actress is only for a handful of episodes, theres not much of a chance for a triangle..just some conflict..

• Members

It's tough to see this kind of delay in thier story, but i'm hoping it's because of the change in the writers and that things will pick up soon.

I'm finding it sooooo hard to get "into" any of the other storylines on this show and I've been trying and wanting to, BUT, with the absense of Steve/Kayla, I'm just not interested in even watching.

The show really needs some major movement in all storylines.

• Members

There will be story movement once Beth starts next month and moreso when Hogan starts in September. I am convinced alot of Steve/Kayla stuff was rewritten because JER had a triangle planned for them. This whole thing with a wife I think is what we were going to get but this woman is only on for a few days so I think they rewrote that too.

Just be lucky they are changing the Steve/Kayla stuff because if it still was JER writing and not someone tweaking this would be much worse.

• Members

Oh boy, here we go. The typical "wife" route.

MAKE HIM GAY! MAKE HIM GAY! MAKE HIM GAY!

That's the best way to make this story fresh, hilarious and campy! And the drama...my God, not only Kayla trying to remind him of their old life together but trying to remind him he doesn't like men, would be AMAZING!!!

Archived