Soap Opera Weekly Cover..... Casting Spoilers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IN the NEW SOW(which I was too cheap to buy), they are speculating who the glove hand could be. This is from memory, they speculate it could be Marlena, EJ, Tony, Stefeno, and I thing they name 2 other people. Again, this is by memeory.

• Members

Oh, ok! PHEW! With all the crazy [!@#$%^&*] going on on daytime right now with budgets, and with GL/Zimmer scuffle from a little while ago when she walked off, and her cancer storyline, I was worried for a while there.

• Members

Are you talking about the headline: Top Actress Scolds "None Of Your Business"

And it turns out to be just a response to their stupid FYI survey. LOL!

Something you'd be surprised to know about me: None of your business.

It's not like she was asked these questions in a interview, it was a response to a survey where she got to chose which questions to respond to, yet they try to make it sound like she was being a diva.

• Members

I still think Victor should be considered too. It can't be EJ-even Days would not be that sloppy. The only way it's EJ is if there is more the one gloved hand which is possible.

Hattie is a great idea. I don't really want Marlena to be it but it would depend on what they do I guess. Stefano would be fine too.

• Members

She's signed a new 3 year deal. Negotiations were tough and Zimmer wasn't happy with their first offer ("I might as well be 25 years old again doing my first soap opera.") She didn't want more, but she wasn't will to take less ("Actors are being forced to work harder than they've ever worked before.") and in the end, GL agreed to her terms. She's just taking four weeks off to do "Gypsy" and vacation.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived