Y&R: SID sccop

• Members

I was at Rite Aid last night. I was browsing through the magazine stand and saw the new Soaps in Depth.

Michelle Stafford says that Phyllis and Nick know they're in love but know that they can't.

The head writer then declares that Sharon and Nick love each other, but are no longer in love which is a dangerous thing.

Jack is worried at first about Phyllis because that's his natural reaction. But then he gets angry because Nick knew the whole time.

I think Nick might be the father. Maybe.

Poor Sharon. The kid can't catch a break. She's the Jen in this sleazy affair.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon is just as bad as Nick. Remember when she abandoned her family for MONTHS and slept with Cameron? And now she's slept with her SISTER-IN-LAW'S husband. To me, that is worse than what Nick did because at least Phyllis wasn't a close friend to Sharon. Imagine how hurt Victoria will be to fine out her matron of honor decided to do this to her.

Nick and Sharon clearly haven't been in love. She wants Brad, he wants Phyllis. He just had the misfortune of getting caught first.

• Members

What? Jack's a bigger man slut than Nick and Brad COMBINED. I believe he even has Victor beat many times over (at least in that department) :lol: He started out at Genoa City's playboy. The man has even slept with his father's wife (Jill, not Gloria) and tagged the newest pair of panties in town, less than a month after they arrived (Carmen). If you want Sharon with a man that will appreciate her, Jack's not the one. Not that I find a child abandoning, bed-hopping, sister-in-law betraying whore someone who deserves to be appreciated. Nick's done his dirt, but Sharon has him beat. Abandoning your kids to get your freak on with a stranger, that doesn't fly with me.

But that's just my opinion. :P

• Members

You know, even thjough he is a good father to Noah, I'm really surprised that Noah has not moved in with Nikki and Victor. Even though Victor is sick right now, those two would make better parents than the two he has now. How in the hell can either Nick or Sharon teach this kid anything about respect and honesty? It's as useless to them as Chinese.

• Members

I love Nick and Phyllis together. They may have started off wrong, but they have more heat than Nick and Sharon have ever had! Besides, Sharon is not innocent... she's messed around on Nick plenty of times. They should have been over a long time ago!

Archived