DAYS: Patch amnesia spoiler/foreshadowing

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe it will be Stefano behind this. This is just to throw people off. We know, and they know, that is was Lawrence behind all of this. Stefano is just responsible for so much, she just assumed it was him.

Don't worry. He won't be behind Steve's (Oh, I'm sorry. Patch's :lol: ) dissapearence.

• Members

Even if the old SD is returning, Lawrence took Steve's body out of that cemetary, not Stefano. And if they say that he did, it would lend alot of weight to those saying that all Days can do with the DiMeras is make them responsible for everything.

• Members

This just sound like to me that people want to have it both ways. They get tired of the DiMeras always involved in everything (even something that, at the time, they didn't have their hands in), and then when they are they want to say that they are tired of the DiMeras being involved in everything. LOL

All I'm saying is, is that if JM comes back, wonderful. With this new writing team, maybe he will go back to being the guy we all remember. But I just don't want a rewrite of history saying that he snatched Steve and is the one who masterminded his whole dissapearence. :)

Actually, he's about to be off Passions.

From Celebrating The Soaps:

Michael Sabatino (JT Cornell, Passions) ends his latest daytime stint on July 18th. NEW 7/5

• Members

Roman, I definitely don't want the DiMera's back, but it would not surprise me that Stefano will be behind it. I mean we know that Ernesto Toscanno was the one responsible for Hope being burned to death (or at least we thought she was). But even Stefano ended up part of that later.

• Members

Stene, I want him back if he is written properly. And, Salem needs more than one bad guy. But if he starts being responsible for everything, then it goes back to how it was with SuperTony as the ruler of the universe.

But, it wouldn't surprise me either if history is once again rewritten and he is behind Steve's dissapearence.

• Members

If its Mascolo, then fine and if the Dimeras are written like they should be then fine. Otherwise, I don't want them involved with the show at all but there have been so many Dimera references lately I wouldn't be surprised. Plus, they are bringing up Lexie being her father's daughter alot so that may be something.

I honestly think it won;t be Stefano. I don't know about Lawrence but I would think they would go there. It's the only explanation IMO unless they do an ISA thing or something.

[!@#$%^&*] said they want to add quality and reality back to the show so, to me, that means no Dimera's unless they are the Dimera's of the 80's and early 90's.

The fact that Sabatino was just on Passions and is now leaving makes it easy for him to hop right on over though.

• Members

Michael Sabintino has another business. Michael got his contracting license and he and Crystal are building houses in Central California. I guess they are working on four houses right now. Plus, he plays daddy to their two sons when Crystal is in NYC for GL. I don't see him going back to Days and if he did it would be temporary. I don't see him considering going back to Days unless GL gets cancel and Crystal doesn't have to commute to NYC anymore.

• Members

Was Vivian on the show at the time that Patch and Kayla was on, or after ? It would be interesting if she had a hand in all the stuff that is going on with the folks of Salem...however, I do recall that Lawrence turned his back on Vivian during the time she buried Carly alive.

Archived