ATWT Casting Spoiler

• Members

Read from another board that actress Bonnie Rout (check out the following link for a pic

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0740505/HH/...=Root,%20Bonnie

Has been cast as a Coleman sibling ( Henry & Maddie's sister )

Looking at the picture, i can't help but think that she might be a Jennifer recast but the TPTB are keeping it under wraps not to spoil the current storyline. Often times, casting calls are sent for new characters but the actor winds up being a recast for a current character.

What do you think??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hm.... probably IS a Jennifer recast. Looks like a good fit for the character... of course I could see her as Henry's sister, too, lol, so ... we'll see. And I still refuse to believe ATWT would kill off Jennifer.

• Members

I see amazing things happening if both Jen AND Hal die, and honestly, I really don't see how they're going to keep Jen alive. I can only assume that we are going to see her die onscreen.

Keeping Jen would be great, but it would SO lessen the emotional value of yesterday's episode. I'm open to another Coleman sibling coming on. It would be awesome if somehow, some way, they can tie the current Colemans to the Colmans of the 70s (even though the spelling is different).

• Members

She looks a bit older than Jennifer Ferrin. She would have worked as a recast if Jen had gone away for a while, I think. I've read that she is a Coleman sibling and that she will only be around for a few episodes. I think she is being brought in to explain why Maddie was in Chicago and not in NY.

• Members

Yeah, I don't think Jen's coming back. It sucks, but I'd rather have the character die off than see a horrible re-cast. Plus, in some strange way, it's almost like a fitting tribute, since the original Jennifer died at a young age too.

And now I'm pretty much betting on two things:

1. If Lily's baby lives, it will be a boy b/c Holden and Lily already have two girls together, and a boy would provide more drama since Luke is gay.

2. Emily and Paul's spawn is going to be a girl b/c Emily already has a son, plus Barbara already has a grandson. And they're going to name it, guess what? Jennifer Stewart Ryan.

• Members

Hmm...I'm not sure about that. Did Barbara name Paul, or did his adopted parents? Maybe the writers named him that as a sort of tribute.

ATWT does have a tendency to name its babies after dead characters.

Like Casey Hughes was named after Casey Peretti (Katie's father), Chris Hughes was named after Bob's dad, Daniel Hughes was named after Emily's dad, Jen named Johnny after Barbara's baby that died, and of course Jen being named after her grandmother.

Knowing that Douglas Marland was the HW at the time, I always wondered if Will was named after Pa Hughes, b/c his first name was William. I guess that could have been a tribute to the Hughes family, in a way.

I hope that Emily does name her baby (if it's a girl) after Jen. It would be nice to see the name live on. Besides, I'd rather it'd be a girl anyway b/c it would be nice to see another Stewart woman on the show.

• Members

Baby Jenny Ryan is DEFINITELY coming this fall LOL! I had been on the fence about whether Paul and Emily would have a boy or a girl but I'm sure it will be a girl named Jennifer now...

It would be nice if they named her Jennifer Susan....or how about, Jennifer Rose, since Paul and Emily both have ties to Rose as well....

• Members

This Root woman is GORGEOUS! However...I'm very positive that this is indeed the actress who is going to play Henry/Maddie's sister for a list of reasons...

Number 1: Bceause I think she is going to be a short-term/recurring character.

Number 2: I'm sure she is going to help "Henry" deal with "Maddie's" secret...not only as a sibling, but as a girl.

Number 3: Jennifer died today. Why would they recast a dead woman? And plus, people have known for weeks that Jennifer was going to die.

--------------

As far as all the names, yall hold on a minute while I go get SON's resident ATWT history buff Oakdalelover....:P

• Members

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don't want Paul & Emily's child named after Jennifer, not after Paul saying today that he didnt regret keeping Johnny from Jennifer.

I don't care if Jenn has forgiven both of them, but for their child to be named after Jennifer, after what they did to her is not a tribute IMO.

I'd rather Gwen & Will if they ever adopt, to name a child after Jennifer.

• Members

I agree!!

Hal's father was William Harold Munson. I always thought that Hal was a Junior but recently I read that his name is Harold Todd Munson. I guess I was wrong there!

Hal is from a small town in Kentucky.I used to know the name but I forgot. His family talked with exagerated accents. He had a sister Claire who had lots of children.One daughter named Tess was played by Parker Posey. I have a feeling had Marland lived we would have met them. All of Hal's Kentucky relatives called him Hallie as a nickname!

• Members

I have a question. Why are people referring to Will and Gwen as adopting children? Now I've been watching ATWT pretty close for the last year, and I don't remember anything about Gwen nor Will not being able to have kids. Did Gwen have complications during Billy's birth or something?

And now that I think about it, Paul and Emily's baby being named Jennifer wouldn't be right at all. It would make more sense if it was Gwen and Will having a baby Jen.

Archived