Days: Mystery Man rumor

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doubt it.

I would love to bring the character back (I did it in my blog) but this would not make sense.

Alan would want Sami to suffer and the gloved hand is protecting her so that makes no sense and the gloved hand has made Lexie's life hell and has targeted Mimi/Shawn/Belle/Philip and Alan has no reason to go after those 4.

The EJ/Alan rumors make more sense then this and even those I can't see happening.

This rumor has nothing to substantiate it at all.

• Members

Oooohhh Victor! I didn't think of that. That would pretty cool. Thhat would be a great way to reunite Belle and Shawn without being so vocal and direct about it. Considering he hasn't been onscreen in a long time, this could be very well possible.

• Members

It's not so much WHO IS IT? But rather what would they have to gain?

Alan Harris would only go after Carrie, Austin, Sami and Lucas.

I've heard rumours of Kristen and Peter Blake - they'd only go after John and Jennifer.

Then there is Ernesto Toscano - he's out to get John or Isabella who is now dead.

Orpheus - He blames John for the death of his wife and tried to kidnap Marlena - no biggy there.

Lawrence Alamain - the last man to see Steve's coffin - he toasted over it as I believe but again what did he have to gain going after Steve?

The only person who has a reason to attack almost every BRADY in town (that includes the petry dishes, Sami & Carrie and Lexxie (his own daughter) is....... yep, you guessed it the man who is leaving B&B.

I refuse to say his name because I had hoped they would come up with a storyline that wasn't so obvious. DAYS is predictable and frankly until they are unpredictable the show is only mediocre - they can do better than this - I know I was there when they were entertaining and exciting!!!

Kris

Melbourne, Australia

• Members

I have to say I disagree with everyone... I think the glove is a woman, but not Marlana she has nothing to gain from hurting her own family. I also don't think it is stefano, he had nothing to gain by breaking Lexie and Abe up and she would never have forgiven them...

I think it is either

Alex North - He had dirt on Sami, Lexie, he is a Dr so he would no about messing with the eggs and sperm and such. He could be out to hurt Shawn because of Hope, Lucas and Austin because of Kate, Belle because of John.....The best way to hurt the parents is through the Child :)

Nicole - This is typical Nicole behavior, she was hated by everyone above, She has plenty on Sami and she also had some words with Lexi. She was married to Lucas, she hated Carrie because Austin loved her... She could be going after Kate through her children.. She has the most to gain from the people being affected by the hand ......

Archived