The "foreign soaps" topic

Huntress

• Members

Deena Payne (Viv, Emmerdale)

The longest serving female character who has been on since 1993, as the woman who loves gossip Viv, Viv has been the center of storlylines during many years, but the actress has decided to leave the soap sometimes next year to bee more with her family, but she will be back after being off the show for about a year, it is sad that she is leaving but it is very good that she is coming back, they have long eps of shooting, so i can understad that she needs to be more with her family.

Have a great time Deena, and wee all will be haooy when she is back, about in 2009.......

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Partridge to play Jane's brother

Tue 20 Nov 2007

Look out for Jane Beale's brother, Christian, arriving in Walford. He'll be played by John Partridge.

Christian arrives in Walford after inviting Jane to his civil partnership ceremony. She's not keen on going, but Ian finds out and invites Christian and his partner for dinner.

John Partridge said of landing the role: "I'm delighted to be joining EastEnders and playing Christian. I think he's going to upset the apple cart at the Beales'."

• Members

Does anyone here know what happened to an ITV drama about a plastic surgeon from London who relocates to an island inhabited by only a few people to replace the local doctor? His wife and two kids go with him... I don't know if it was called something like Northern Shore... :unsure:

• Members

That sounds really vaguely familiar but I feel like it was a couple of years ago so it's probably done and over with.

EastEnders has been fantastic lately. They're doing a really good job of tying lots of characters into various stories and I think the ball's already rolling for the Wickes departure.

Archived