GH Question: Is Vanessa Marcil Coming Back or Not?

• Members

It seems like recently they have been speculating that Brenda is coming back....I didn't get the new issue of SID but I did see her on the cover saying that it's time for her to return. Are they going to bring her back or are they simply teasing GH fans time and time again?

I also saw on the cover John Reilly and Sharon Wyatt would be possibly returning as Sean and Tiffany....I remember briefly seeing them on GH when I was younger and also read some of the history about them...Sean was best friends with Robert and shared in many adventures together....

I guess it would be good to bring some of the history back to GH; but if they are bringing back all these past characters, are they actually going to use them in frontburner stories?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just got my SID in the mail today, but haven't read too much of it. As for Vanessa, there is no stories pertaining to her in the News or In's & Out's sections of the magazine. I've only glanced through Ingo's interview, but I did see a caption which seems to quote him as saying Brenda should come back. Just more fluff if you ask me.

As for Sean and Tiffany, SID reports that they are very close to signing deals to return within the coming months. With Reilly out on Passions and Wyatt serving on recurring status, there seems to be little standing in the way of their return.

• Members

Vanessa, sadly will probably never be back. I hate how they do the stories just to see mags. It won't happen.

I love the character of Brenda (obviously, look at my screen name) and almost wish they would recast just to see Brenda and Carly go toe to toe. But just almost

• Members

There's an interview with Ingo (he's also on the cover) and at some point in the interview he says it would be great or fun to have her back, SID took that and plastered it on the cover. I doubt she's coming back

Archived