Y&R: More Brad Scoop

• Members

According to SOW, Y&R has cast Millie Perkins (Jane Sumner, Knots Landing) as Rebecca. She'll first be seen July 28 and will tie in with Brad's story. According to inside sources, Brad's secret "is a doozy (and very complicated)" and we'll find out what it is not too long after Rebecca's introduction.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read somewhere else (I think SID) that there was a search for another female. This person would have connections to Paul and will also be involved in the Brad drama...I'm wondering since they are moving away from Paul/Ashley, if they are bringing this person on as a new love interest for him.

• Members

Here's some more "Casting About/Grapevine" scoop from recent SOD mags:

There are rumors that Tonya Lee Williams (ex-Olivia) is returning to Y&R now that the Winters clan is front-burner again... Y&R is casting "Kara," who will interact with Paul... Y&R is casting Kim, who will interact with Brad... Watch for a "new" Neil: a setside source reports that they're going to be overhauling his look... Y&R is casting Dr. Doron, who will interact with Jack...

• Members

:lol: I remember when Kristoff didn't have the facial hair. Looking back at those pictures, he had such a baby face, that when he started putting on the 'stache and beard, it made him look more mature, different.

Archived