Jessica Simpson's "Public Affair"/Yahoo wants to create another "Fan Version" Video

Ryan

• Members

This song is so...un-Jessica. It's make you wanna get up and dance music. It's not that "sulty" sound that she tried with "In This Skin" and it's not too pop like her first two albums were. It's kinda like a combination of Madonna, Janet Jackson and Britney Spears song "Anticipating". I uploaded it to Yousendit so people can check it out.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...6B4BA18460E9B00

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is very very pop like something that would be released in the UK! I'm surprised to see more US artists doing pure pop these days.

This reminds me of Atomic Kitten to the letter! I love it, the first Jessica song I've ever liked. It's especially nice since Atomic Kitten haven't released an album in three years. I guess I can get my fix from Jess. :D

• Members

The song is pretty good. You can definitely hear the melody from Madonna's "Holiday." Jessica is more tolerable when she's doing upbeat, fast songs, instead of those ballads. Listening to her shriek on those slow songs is painful.

We need more artists doing fun dance music. I love the dance songs they make over in the UK and Europe. America is stuck on country music and whiny emo/nu metal junk, and we need to break out of that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have always had a soft spot for Jessica, and this is one of her BEST singles EVER!

Its been stuck in my head for weeks now, this song is MAJORLY popular in Europe right now, I heard it ALL OVER, this song and "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira.

Looks like this CD is poised to be Jessica's most profitable and most critically acclaimed album yet.

VERY smart video aswell using the other major stars, also PERFECT song for the summer.

Also can I just say that Jessica is SOOOOOOOOOO GOD DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Okay, this song is catchy as [!@#$%^&*] -- reminds me so much of 1980s Europop. I just *know* this is gonna get a mega house remix from someone for the clubs. I've already heard a killer mashup of "Public Affair" with "Holiday". I predict that this song could be big.

• Members

Ugh. I hate her music, can't stand her voice and I much prefer Ashlee's sound and think she's a real artist and is way more original, even if her voice isn't that great.

I prefer Nick for being honest and so down to Earth. He's still very open with the public, but more private and in a less in your face approach than with Newlyweds, unlike Jessica who's trying to forget all of her past, after being all over the place and it made her famous. Plus, I like it when artists dig in their personal life and write songs about it, it's the way it should be. Emotions and drama.

The song is a rip off of Holiday. Not original at all.

Archived