Eileen Davidson Leaving Yr?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:angry: Over my dead body!

Ow! Who put that knife in my back? :P

Come on Eileen! We need the SpermPig in Genoa City! LOL! If only to keep that bobble-head in her place. I'll be damned if Gloria takes over as the sole Lady of the Abbott Manor!

• Members

CBS SID and a lot of the other mags always have tidbits about Eileen leaving Y&R, and it is the same thing over and over again. Last I heard she had just renewed her contract.... So if this is something new, which I doubt, then I hope someone else here knows.

• Members

That is pretty cruel. I don't think right NOW is the best time to return, but DAYS is getting better. Have you seen the past 2 weeks?! It's da bomb! IMO, she should return in a couple of weeks, given that Sheffer starts in July... But, that's not gonna happen, is it? lol

• Members

Oh BUGGER OFF, Y&R snobs! You're show ain't all that hot! Look what they did to my darling Sheila, they put her in a DAYS worthy storyline where she was in awful wigs and dodgy accents and having doubles etc etc... it was painful.

Honestly, Y&R is so overrated i can't stand it. I'm NEVER watching that piece of crap ever again. But i digress... The simple fact is that KRISTEN BLAKE and the other FIVE are Eileen's GREATEST DRAMATIC ACCOMPLISMENT. She was a genius in those parts... she belongs in SALEM!

To stress my point even further:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Z18epknqI

DEAL WITH IT.

• Members

I find the ED is Leaving Y&R rumblings and the rumors that ED (and Nichols and Hunley) were knocking down the doors of Corday and Corday saying "The Salem Inn is booked!" (see SOD a few months ago) rather curious. I don't believe in coincidences.

Archived