First pic of Angelina and Brad's baby

Ms. Walsh

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually glad that People did the pictures...I hear also that for those that don't have a subscription to the magazine will have to pay abit more than the regular price because this is the first cover for them with the baby....I'm really surprised that Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes weren't on the cover of the magazine with their baby....So far, Brook Shields has done her baby cover and now Angelina and Brad....

• Members

Are there any pics of Tom and Katie's baby? Something's fishy there. LOL

People is actually a good place to get accurate info about celebs. When something shows up in that magazine, I tend to believe it. My mom gets a subscription, so I can't wait to see the other pics in it.

Shiloh is so adorable! She looks like she's going to be a major cutie.

• Members

OMGosh, that is one beautiful little lady. Thanks for posting the pix. I've been trying to find the pictures all day long, as if I don't have anything else to do. :) Seriously, this couple has won my heart over. Brad finally a dad, that is so wonderful. Angelina, this generation's Mia Farrow, who would have thought that when she and Billy Bob were putting up velcro walls in their new home a few years ago. WTG, Brangelina!

• Members

I've always been a big Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston fan, and when Jen and Brad divorced, I was really pissed at him and Angelina. But I think it was all meant to be in the end. They seem really happy and I hope that they're able to stay together despite the Hollywood curse, and maybe adopt more children and/or have more biological children.

• Members

It's getting harder to dislike Brangie. They are a beautiful family.

I don't think Suri Cruise truly exists. I don't think Katie Holmes was ever pregnant. They're probably scouting for a kid now to pawn off to the press.

• Members

Now that's odd even for Tom...You know he likes to stay in the public's eye....I think the whole thing is strange..You would think he'd be showing and selling pictures of that baby the minute she was born..Now that Brad and Angelina are on the cover, he'll come out of the woodworks to get the attention again

• Members

I love babies, but she seriously isn't that cute for having the parents that she does. Everyone keeps saying she's going to be 'the most gorgeous baby in the world', but she ain't impressing me. The most important thing though, is that she has a family who loves her. :)

Archived