AMC:SOW spoilers and Thorsten info...

• Members

He didn't sound unhappy, so I'm not going to say he's is.

Anyways, he hasn't made a decision one way or another, so that's good. Maybe now the stupid rumors will die down since this came from TK himself.

I love Cam's line about stapling him to his dressing room LOL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like TK and his character Zach. But the rumors will not stop. If anything this article just adds fuel to the speculation. I love the Zendall pairing but I'm not going to think that he will stay. I don't read happiness with this article IMO. Again I think that it is 50/50, 50 he might stay because he likes the show, the actors and he needs to support his kid. But on the other hand 50 % that he will go, because he does not like the writing and finds it frustrating.

• Members

Yeah it does sort of add fuel to the speculation but I'm glad we heard it from Thorsten and not some 'setside source' or some 'insider'. Does seem 50/50 but I'm not going to worry about it....just going to enjoy his performances while I can.

And Cam's comment :lol: Funny mental image!!! Hehe!

• Members

How does this make SOW look like more of a rag than it already is? I mean agree that the magazine is a rag, but I mean just because it puts out an article about a rumor that makes AMC's writing look bad or publishes an article about an AMC actor saying something bad about the show. Is that what makes it a rag?

Well many other magazines are publishing these rumors about TK not being happy - not just SOW. They are just the first ones that have given us a reason why he is not happy.

I think he is right on. AMC's writing is bad. Just like Days writing is bad. Both are the pits and both need new daily writers and new headwriters. I think both are equally bad and the day to day writers on both shows stink really bad.

I just don't understand why it is when someone says something bad about AMC they are a hack, have sour grapes, etc. I mean the show is not GOD and it is not blasphemy to criticize it.

SOW was one of the first mags to report that Melissa Reeves was not happy with the writing at Days and might leave. Other mags picked up on the same rumors not long afterward.

• Members

It makes it look like a rag cause it is. This is the magazine that said it was a done deal that Maurice Benard was going to Young and the Restless ;)

SID said TK's contract was up in August, it's NOT. Their story keeps changing everytime they report something about him, just like tabloid rags do

• Members

I think we're missing the big picture here....

TK is unhappy, and it seems that a lot of AMC actors are too. AMC/ABC wouldn't listen to the fans, perhaps they'll listen to this. I applaud TK for saying the things he's said about MMT and AMC, and I'm sorry to Zendall fans cause I much perfer them to Rendall, but it sounds to me like he's saying, not that he's leaving...but that it's her as in MMT or him. :mellow: Hopefully, they'll sign him for a better deal then he has already, and kick MMT out the door. She's not worth losing TK. She not worth losing any of the vets or main players.

In any case, rock on TK! :D The fans are behind you.

• Members

Neither is GH or OLTL. Frons doesn't care. As long as AMC, GH, and OLTL stay with Days and ATWT, he's happy and won't do a damn thing to improve ABC daytime.

ETA: And since the people above him just promoted the guy, they don't give a rat's a$$ either.

• Members

That's true, but AMC has several and I mean several big name players who's contracts are up this summer or early fall. If the cast morale is as low as it seems, and so many have contract renewals, I think Frons at the very least has to stop and look at the situation.

That fact that Walt spoke out, is a HUGE red flag to me, that things are bad. Walt is always up MMT's ass, always. He's usually giddy when he talks about her. Him saying anything against her, is a sign of low, low morale, IMO.

In any case, TK is speaking what the fans have been saying for months, and I'm more then on his side! Rock on TK! :D

Archived