AMC: Soapnet Promo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww Spike :( Can't wait to see those scenes!!!

Jonathan and Lily-once again WHAT THE FARK!!!! :blink: Please let the headaches lead to old Jonathan!!! Pretty please with cherries on top!!! LOL!

Greg and Erica :o

Thanks for posting!!! Love my Soapnet promos!! LOL :)

• Members

I know this sounds bad, but I can't say that I feel sorry for Erica.

She should have told her husband. She should never have gone to Greg to help Kendall when she knows that he can not be trusted.

Wouln't it serve her right if Zach saved her life. But knowing Erica she could not bring her self to say thank you. I hope that it happens that way, so that she can eat some crow!

• Members

Yeah Erica kinda has made her bed now she has to sleep in it ;) wouldn't it be wild if that's how Jeff makes his first appearence... he saves Erica LOL also no comment on Jonathan and Lily.... no comment because I am afraid if I open my mouth I will vomit all over my keyboard...... ewww!

• Members

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG...

Greg better not hurt a hair on her head. OMG. MMT is a evil !@#$%^&*]. EVIL. What the hell doe she have against the Kane women?

Oh, and just when I thought my angry was starting fade. I cant' believe this. :angry:

Sorry, guys, I know Erica hasn't been compeletely right in what she's done, but she's suffered enough. MMT is making her Greg's victim, again. I'm so tried of this [!@#$%^&*]. So friggin tired. :(

• Members

It's not like her beloved family would know she's missing. :rolleyes: What with the Kendall drama, and the Lily drama, and Saint Bink's up Ryan's a*s, it'll be "Erica who?" soon, I'm sure.

But ya, two weeks does sound like a long time for Greg to have her. June 13th is a Tuesday, so it seems odd that she would be found on a Tuesday.lol That's like one of those Thursday or Friday things.

I shutter to think what Greg is going to do with her. I said awhile ago that I feared Greg would at the very least try to rape her...yep, $20 bucks says he at the very least "tries" while he has her as his prisioner.

God...

• Members

This assumes that Jeff will rescue her. So if he doesn't then the 13th doesn't matter.

I got the date from a premium site, so I'm not allowed to post the link. They have had that date since they announced that John James was going to play Jeff. The site has been reliable. If the date changes, they usually update it.

Also, Bianca came back on a Wednesday, so it's not that rare.

• Members

Well, I've come to terms with the fact that MMT will more then like end Jack and Erica and make me have to live through Erica and Jeff playing house with their fetus, but I refuse to go there yet.lol So until I see sometihng to make me believe that Jeff will even be in town when Erica is still kidnapped, I'm gonna stay happily in denial. :D

Wow, only MMT could make me dread the day that Jerica ends. That's pretty damn sad.

I really don't care if Jonathon saves Erica, as long as someone does. I'd rather it not be Jeff though.lol Someone needs to save her from that Madman.

Archived