Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

Something just occurred to me...

what if George breaks his food restriction. He is on a slop diet for the remainder of the show (60 days), and what if he stops eating slop and starts eating regular food? He can very easily walk over to the refrigerator and take whatever. Would Big Brother automatically kick him out?

Heres another angle to this...

what if he encounters health problems as a result of the slop diet. Like c'mon... he's an old man. What happens then?

P.S. CHECK OUT THE BB7 ALL-STARS ELIMINATION GAME IN THE PLAYING FIELD!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big Brother USA does not do penalty nominations. No one in Shapiro history has been penalty nominated, and plenty have broken the food restriction. The firm hand of US Big Brother is nothing more than a "STOP THAT!" over a loud speaker.

And the slop is a high protein, high nutrient oatmeal. Its tasteless, but thats it. Its healthier than anything the others are eating

• Members

I was looking over Janelle's history and wow. She can totally win HOH tomorrow! LOL. I forgot some of the [!@#$%^&*] she won! Let's take a look back at Jedi Janey's luck/smarts/skills/competitiveness, shall we?:

SEASON SIX:

Week 1: HOH - Her team won, and then came in 6th Place/Threw it to Rachel/Howie/Sarah

POV - Didn't play.

Week 2: HOH - 2nd Place - NOMINATED THIS WEEK

POV - 3rd Place

Week 3: HOH - 3rd Place

POV - either 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, but doesn't matter cuz they threw it to James, anyway.

Week 4: HOH - 2nd Place - NOMINATED THIS WEEK

POV - Not Sure.

WON PB&J PASS!!!

Week 5: HOH - 7th Place

POV - Didn't Play.

Week 6: HOH - 8th Place - NOMINATED THIS WEEK

POV - 3rd Place

WON NETFLIX AND FLATSCREEN TV.

Week 7: HOH - 1st place

POV - 1st Place

Week 8: HOH - Didn't Play

POV - 2nd Place by 4 seconds.

Week 9: HOH - 2nd Place, NOMINATED

POV - Tied for 2nd Place

WINS AMERICA'S CHOICE PHONE CALL

WINS CRUISE DURING VETO COMEPTITION

Week 10: HOH - 4th Place

POV - 2nd Place

Week 11: HOH - 3rd Place

POV - 1st Place

Week 12: HOH - 1st Place

POV - 2nd Place

WINS AMERICA'S CHOICE VISIT TO TWO AND A HALF MEN.

Week 13 - HOH#1 - Third/Last Place

HOH#2 - First Place

HOH#3 - Second Place

SEASON SEVEN

Week 1: HOH - 1st Place

POV - 1st Place

Week 2: HOH - Didn't Play

POV - Didn't Play

Week 3: HOH - 3rd Place

POV - Didn't Play

She's definitely a force to be reckoned with! I could see her winning tomorrow!

• Members

I'm not worried about Janelle -- at all. I was at first, but IMO, even if she is nominated, I can totally see her winning the veto.

Let's just sum it up as Janelle [!@#$%^&*] Rocks.

BB7 is, IMO, Janelle's game to lose, just like BB6.

I can easily see her, Dani, Will, James or Diane winning this season.

• Members

Im hoping that Marcellas gets HoH bc it would be someone not from S6 get it and I think he would put up Dani and Boogie (hopefully with Boogie leaving). Im so scared that CT or another floater will get it and if they do they will put up Kaysar simply bc he cant fight for veto and is so vulnerable. Normally I dont think Id worry too much but I think we will get a crapshoot HoH tonight and those are based on random luck which anyone can win without much skill

• Members

Kaysar should be more worried than he is, IMO. That could definitely bite him in the ass. If someone not a Sov wins HOH they'd be smart to nominate Kaysar, because he can't play for the veto.

Sucks for him, but as long as Janelle stays ... lol. She's all I care about. Although I like Kaysar too.

• Members

As someone who did not watch BB Season 6, I am hoping the next HoH is someone who WILL go after Janelle, James, Howie or Kaysar. It's not that I dislike them, because I don't, I just think that as long as the S6 people are in control of the house, this game becomes predictable.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I kinda wish Alison and Nakomis were still in the house. They'd have the cajones to go after Kaysar and Janelle. Apparently Danielle and Marcellas won't, and I can't get a good read on Diane or Erika. Boogie is just too inept to win a challenge and Will won't even bother.

Not sure about Chicken George.

Archived