AMC: New Soapnet Promo

• Members

Ryan(to Derek): "Bianca could be the miracle we're waiting for, let her get through to Zach"

As sister's homecoming offers hope.....

Bianca(to Zach): "Ryan wants me to talk you out of letting them take the baby early"

But is it too late.....

Bianca: "I don't want her to die"

and.....

A plea for forgiveness.....

JR: "I love you Babe, I want you back"

from the husband that did the unthinkable.....

Babe: "Did you try to kill me?"

and an ex-wife reveals a dark secret....

Dixie: "Tad it was the biggest mistake of my life"

about something unimaginable....

Tad: "Get out of my house.....get out of my life"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe better not get back with JR. I don't care how many times he says that he loves her or that he is sorry. All abusive husbands say that, then they kill their wives.

She can love him, but can not live with him anymore

• Members

One big fat word here. Hopefully Josh showed her what romance, caring and love was today. Because that crap she is in right now with JR isn't love. Run run as far as you can and get away from that insane maniac and don't you ever stop.

• Members

Oh but the chemistry LOL. They have such awesome chemistry its hard for me to tell her to run. The bad writing is what's making me torn... the writing is trying to make you want her to run but its not fully working on me because damn I just love good sexual chemistry between actors.

• Members

Hey, they may have chemistry but I don't care. It is the principle of the matter. He is abusive verbally, and physically (no he didn't hit her but trying to kill someone is physical). And no woman, no matter how good he looks in a pair of pants should put up with that.

• Members

She does sound like an absuive wife trying to excuse away every hit.... a break may be needed for these two I just hope their not dead forever and if thats the case damn you McT. I hope to god she isn't still hanging onto her Bamie fantasy. Let it go Megan, JUST LET IT GO!

• Members

Babe never tried to kill J.R.... sure she's done alot of awful things but umm attempted murder I think trumps most things... in my mind. But your right they are both gluttons for punishment so IMO they dseserve each other :D

Archived