OLTL: New Showfax script involving Cristian and boxing...

• Members

New 'One Life to Live' Showfax script out! Apparently, Vincent will buy Cristian's boxing contract from Rourke...

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/oltl/main/463833

--------------------------------------------------------------

I wish this storyline was over already. After the John McBain dead daddy crap, this is worst storyline currently on OLTL. <_<

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot Cristian was still boxing... but involving him with Vincent; I fear will just put Natalie even more in his sphere. And that's a shame, because she's like a roach. Just when I think she's gone from a storyline... she pokes her head out from under the stove and scurries into the scene, inserting herself in further.

• Members

I realize soaps need new blood, but I have to ask why this couldn't and shouldn't be RJ buying that contract? (The answer is that then it would have to be about Christian, and not more of the quad stuff.)

There is just as much bad blood between Christian and RJ as Antonio and RJ -- and some splendid Vega/Gannon scenes, to have Christian inadvertently working for RJ again. It could very easily give Antonio some non-Tess/Jess material: anyone else find it odd that the very wealthy ex-Santi isn't helping set up his brother in a new career?

Archived