OLTL: New ABC MediaNet spoiler pictures...

• Members

Finally! Some new OLTL spoiler pictures from ABC MediaNet!

They have new pictures for the weeks of May 8th, 15th, and 22nd.

Pictures include: Andrew, Todd, Viki, Kelly, Kevin, Dorian, Adriana, Clint, Bo, Blair, Spencer, Marcie, Michael, John, David, Denton, Tess, Nash, and dead Duke.

Link to the spoiler pictures from ABC MediaNet (the newest pictures are all of those on the first page, and the first 9 on the second page): http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/searc...=150&pgsplit=12

Link to larger versions of the spoiler pictures from SoapSites.net (the newest pictures are all of those on the first page, and the first picture on the second page): http://www.soapsites.net/forums/modules.ph...=view_album.php Click on 'One Life to Live'. Then 'OLTL Media Pix', and then 'OLTL Media Pix-Episodic'.

Remember that you need to register (for free) to view the larger versions of the pictures from SoapSites.net . :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the expression on Clint's face looking at Kelly showing up at the funeral.

Kelly showing up there is such a Kelly thing to do. The funeral looks like it's must see. Kevin looks completely destroyed and Kelly's not looking all that much better. Adrianna's stance with her crossed arms is interesting.

• Members

I can't wait to see how Clint and Viki handle it when Kelly shows up, since we already know how Kevin handles it, I know that Clint nor Viki will tell Kelly she doesn't belong there, though I wish someone would. And I am so hoping that Dorian shows yet again why Clint needs to get at far away from her as he can't get.

• Members

Viki and Clint are going to have to have more of a response to this than to stand around and stare or to wring their hands. Kelly's been a part of their family for ages but they can't give her a pass here. The fact that they did in the past is effectively a contributing factor to the present situation.

• Members

So I guess Duke dies, huh. :P

Looking forward to Dan Guthier, Heather Tom, Erika Slezak and Jerry ver Dorn kicking this one out of the ballpark. Which I know they will. :)

I'm looking at the pics of Vangie in the hospital, are they trying to get DF to look like Michael Easton now with the hair and beard? Which might make sense if the rumors about ME not re-signing are to be believed.

Archived