Has Anyone Played Sudoku?

• Members

I recently bought this new game for my portable Nintendo DS system, called Brain Age....It's a serious of games and things that help keep your brain sharp...One of the things that is on the program is Sudoku, a number puzzle that I've been seeing all over the bookstores and in some newspapers.

Has anyone tried this game? Have they managed to get the hang of it? I'm playing it, and I will say this, it's somewhat hard for me to catch on; Just when I think I may have gotten the hang of it, it tells me I made a mistake and to try again :P It's a lot of fun, especially for my first time playing.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's so funny that this thread his here. I happened to play my first game on USA Today's website during my lunch at work and manged to complete the puzzle in twenty minutes. It was a lot of fun! Looks like I've got myself a new hobby...lol.

• Members

I am always so bored at work, so the time the local newspaper gets there I always play Sudoku eack and everyday, although lately I got so frustrated at not being able to figure a few out I have quit playing for a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I recently began playing it but haven't been able to solve an entire puzzle correctly.... yet.

It was until yesterday that I FINALLY figured out that every 3x3 box has to have the 1-9 numbers. *oops*

Archived