AMC: Casting

• Members

I don't know what the link his for his site, sorry

There's a showfax script that basically sets up these scenes with this character. Her name is Annie, and I guess she's running from her abusive husband or something, and Ryan somehow rescues her when she gets hurt or something like that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca Budig is Greenlee.... I am not a fan of recasts to begin with but this would just be such a mistake..... the show does not need Greenlee...... pair Ryan off with someone else on the show because who wants to see a Rylee redux, new actress or not.....

• Members

You know...I don't think this is a Greenlee recast, I think its a spanking new character.

Just what AMC needs, because every time I think of AMC nowadays...I say to myself, "Boy they need new characters, who wants to see all of the other characters who are languishing on the backburner...bring me a character that I know nothing about and don't care about...oh and make sure they're on 5 days a week too!"

Stupid.

• Members

Hmm - well this could turn out to be good - as it takes Ryan away from Kendall and I guess eventually he'll be this Emma's stepdad....but it sounds a little Babe-ish.

I wish they'd focus more on characters we already have - the cast is getting way too big.

• Members

I guess it makes sense if she is Kate's adoptive mother.... but like couldn't she just be short term. This show does not need another leading lady.... they have too many they don't write for as it is. :(

• Members

Well exactly LOL. They made such a huge deal when they got Sydney to come back now all we ever see her doing is hospital stuff. I actually like Julia and Ryan so I'd be all for them hooking up.

Archived