Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Actors That Get/Got By On "The Halo Effect"

Featured Replies

  • Member

Since the ones that first came to mind have already been mentioned lol I think Roger Howarth can also be included here.

I've now seen him in 5 different roles, and literally every time, I felt like I was watching the same smug insufferable douche, just in different surroundings.

46 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I've never found him attractive. I've always felt he's got dirt on people that's why he stays employed.

What's he got on Corday? 😂😂

  • Replies 15
  • Views 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I Am A Swede
    I Am A Swede

  • Rebecca Budig. Greg Rikaart. Robert Scott Wilson. (Rikaart isn't stud material but clearly he won a lot of industry friends)

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    Soaps are especially bad for this, because there have often been hair models and abs and charisma/chemistry prioritized more than range as an actor. They also are filled with people that got lazy over

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.