AMC: Dixie's Story Promo

• Members

I saw it during GH today - thanks Cheap!

They did a great job explaining her story in that little time for viewers who need to get caught up...well done.

We saw a few new scenes of Dixie after the crash and with baby Kate! Dixie looks so beat up!!! These scenes should be interesting...I'm guessing Greg will be in the scenes?

• Members
I saw it during GH today - thanks Cheap!

They did a great job explaining her story in that little time for viewers who need to get caught up...well done.

We saw a few new scenes of Dixie after the crash and with baby Kate! Dixie looks so beat up!!! These scenes should be interesting...I'm guessing Greg will be in the scenes?

LMAO! That promo is seriously mis-leading...........make the viewers think that they will get all the anwsers this upcoming week and that the next week the whole family is going to start healing and mending back together!! :o

• Members
Hmm from what I read Tad finds out the first week of May unless that's changed?

You've must've read that wrong or your misinformed............because, it's David that realizes Dixie's connection to Greg...........and it's Tad that starts searching into Dixie's BIG Secret........there's nothing of Tad finding out about anything as of this upcoming week's end!! :o

• Members
You've must've read that wrong or your misinformed............because, it's David that realizes Dixie's connection to Greg...........and it's Tad that starts searching into Dixie's BIG Secret........there's nothing of Tad finding out about anything as of this upcoming week's end!! :o

Spoilers say May 5th Tad sets out to find what Dixie's hiding, so she still must not tell him.

How in the world is David able to figure out her secret so easy, but her family can't :rolleyes:

• Members
Spoilers say May 5th Tad sets out to find what Dixie's hiding, so she still must not tell him.

How in the world is David able to figure out her secret so easy, but her family can't :rolleyes:

Because they are too busy being mad at her.

1) I hate to say it but David believed Janet that there was a possibility that Dixie was alive. Had and all of the rest, dismissed the idea.

2) David was happy to see that Dixie was alive. All of the rest, were furious. Dixie wouldn't give David anymore details than she gave her "family", yet he is not angry with her about that. He is just angry that she rejected him

3) Since Dixie is coming to him for a truth serum for Madden (without an explanation), he is putting two and two together.

• Members

I read a scoop that David gives her the truth serum not only to give to Madden but he ALSO gives her a dose of it to get the truth out of her! Her family didn't think of that one and they know that David recently used it on Amanda.

Archived