Y&R: THE KIMBERLIN ELITE

MarlandRulez

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, signing in.

Kimberlin is certainly one of the best ever bad girls on soaps.

Sure, her last run as Sheila on Y&R sucked, but I blame the writers for that one. :angry:

My favorite Sheila scene is from the mid 1990s on B&B, when Sheila teamed up with Brooke, to throw Stephanie out of the company. That was a lot of fun. :lol:

• Members

I know that this is pretty much a Sheila thread, but any love for Rachel Locke? I loved Kimberlin in the role and loved how she would torture Kevin. I hated how that b-tch Lucy wouldnt leave her alone and kept getting in her business and trying to make life miserable for Rachel. I thought Rachel was a bit tame in her run, well at least compared to Sheila, but I loved when the writers let her let loos and go pscyho at the end. Remember the funhouse with all the mirrors and how she tormented Kevin with the fact that Ryan was in fact Livvie's father and not him? She was great when she tried to kill herself and take him with her. Its a shame they wrote her out and never brought her back full time. I wanted her to come back and make life hell for Lucy

Heres a promo pic from her stint on PC

rachel3.jpg

• Members

Kimberlin's run on PC was entirely too short. Rachel was such a great character but it wasn't until the end of her run that we really saw her at her best. PC was stupid first for letting her go, and then for not bringing her back (on contract).

• Members

KELLY MONACO on KIMBERLIN:

Digest: Speaking of returns, Kelly you got a chance to work with your onscreen mother recently. How'd \it go?

Monaco: It was such a pleasure. What I love so much about Kimberlin (Brown, ex-Rachel; Sheila, B&B) is it doesn't matter how long I've been working on the show, if she feels in her professional opinion that she can give you constructive criticism on what you're doing, she'll give it to you. And I appreciate that more than anything because there's a lot of people who would let you just do your thing and get away with it. I like it when someone will actually say, "Hold on a second. Maybe if you tweak it here and do this, it might be a little bit better." I love that about Kimberlin. She's been that way since day one.

Monaco knows a bloody amazing actress when she sees one and wants to LEARN!

Archived