The Carly Corinthos lovers post

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Members

This thread is dedicated to all four actresses and the character.

I have loved Carly the moment she stepped of that elevator.

I knew the moment I saw Sonny and Carly together in a scene that they would make a great couple.

She will always be Carly Corinthos to me.

All four actresses have brought a different side to Carly.

I love her take no prisoners attitude and with her what you see is what you get.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My roommate in Korea went on and on about this chick name Carly. So I finally tuned in and I was instantly hook. Then I had like the whole dorm (male and female) hooked as well. I love intense drama and Carly brings it and then some. Even when she is doing something that is totally off the wall, I still love her! LOL...b/c I know there is a good reason behind it. We just have such a variety of Carlys! Sarah, Tams, Jen, and now L. I think they should all get together and do a no holds bar "Carlybabes" movie! LOL!!! That would be so freaking great.

Each actress that has played Carly brought their own unique style. AND I LOVE IT!

• Members

Carlybabes rocks!!!! :)

I saw Sarah Brown's Carly towards the end of her run...loved loved loved her Carly with Sonny. Really loved Tamara's Carly...Tamara will be always be my favorite Carly :)

Jennifer grew on me when Carly went crazy B) And Laura is keeping her own and I'm really enjoyed her performance

• Members

I wasn't watching during Sarah Brown's run as Carly, but I've seen Tamara, Jen (my fave), and Laura...they all rule. Carly is one of my favorite characters on GH. I love her spunk, attitude, and overall carisma. This is a character that GH could never do without. Many people hated the constant recasting, but I'm actually greatful for it. We got to see so many sides of Carly.

• Members

What is your favourite Carly moments for each actress.

Sarah - the August 99 breakdown and every time she gave it to the high and mighty Robin Scorpio. Knowing something was up with Hannah

Tamara - Love Remains, the rape reveal, going to the five family's with the bat. Michael's death.

Jenny - Knowing that something was up with the FBI whore, the breakdown.

Laura - I haven't seen yet but I have read. Hmm the train wreck, protecting the ones she loved. Carly and Max dancing (saw that clip), being there for Courtney's baby. The virus stuff her and Jason were the only heros here.

Edith

• Members

Wow...great idea! Since I didn't see Sarah, I'll do the last three.

Tamara-- All of her interaction with Faith. I love it.

Jenny- LOL!!! That scene she had with Sam at the begining of her run in the bar. She told Sam off and Sam punched her.

Laura-- I love her sarcasm. Anytime she uses it is a great moment to me :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My favorite Carly scenes for each actress?

Sarah Brown: Crying in the nursery after the miscarrage of the baby.

Tamara Braun: Learning Micheal was "dead"

Jennifer Bransford: When she was having her breakdown and Sam comforted her.

Laura Wright: The scene after Jax and Carly make love and Jax leaves for the unknown and says I love you and Carly laying there in bed tearfully and heartbroken says "I Love You Too" so softly and full of hurt but love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived