PSNS: Not sure if these r true or not,

• Members

May 29-June 2- Planning of Fox & Kay Wedding. Sam calls Grace to see if she's coming back home for the wedding.

June Series cont.- Secrets are revealed during the Fox & Kay Wedding. Grace comes home for Kay's Wedding bringing David with her. Sam tells Grace that he will never stop loving her. Miguel stops the marriage ceremony in front of everybody. Kay feels so guilty, she admit the truth to Fox & the whole congregation that she & Ivy was the one who split her parent's marriage up. Grace slaps Ivy. Fox's leaves the altar in heartache. Tabitha view the wedding from a video screen. Endora starts crying in the church.

Bennet clan gather up & look at Kay in shock. Sam is furious with Ivy, he goes billistic. Local authoirites arrest Ivy for false accusations about the state of mind of Grace's medical problems.

Passion Vandetta is still going on, but the main story & plot will be Kaye & Fox's Wedding Shocking Moments in Harmony.

July Series- Theresa finds the proof that Rebecca & Gwen set her up revealing the true identity of Ethan. She goes to a Rome nationally televison station & post the information on screens everywhere about Crane Secrets being revelaed by Rebecca Crane & Gwen Winthrop- SHOCKER!!!- Gwen gets on a CRANE jet, trying to save her marriage, and the plane blows up. Ethan realized the news that got out about his true identity & he falls into a deep depression about not beleiving Theresa.

July 20-31. Theresa goes on a search, to tell Ethan the news, but she can't find him until a nation-wide search to find the former Crane heir was put out by local authorities.

August- Ethan & Theresa reunite. Ethan finanly know the truth, but he also found out that Gwen was blown up on a jet & he is torned between finding his wife & restoring his love to Theresa.

In Harmony, the news is everywhere that Rebecca & Gwen was the ones that revealed the identity of Ethan Winthrop.

SHOCKING SECRET'S for SUMMER PASSIONS. WAIT & SEE IT. IT'S THE MOMENT EVERYBODY BEEN WAITING FOR.

SPOILERS, source within Passions studios. 100% TRUE!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*], the Ethan/Theresa/Gwen [!@#$%^&*] sounds AMAZING!!! I really hope these are true! After all, "Bennett" is spelled wrong in those spoilers, as is "Kay." But nothing too outrageous happens that they aren't credible...I can't effing wait!!!@#$@#$

• Members

Sounds weird to me. Too spread out or something. They're probably filming late May stuff right now so there's no real way to know what's going to happen in August.

Also, Kay would never expose herself or confess anything.

• Members

Actually KR I think they tape a little farther ahead because when Eric Martsolf's wife had her twins they were taping the week of May 25 (when his paternity leave will be) and that was in early April so they are probably taping late June right now. Plus, Passions scripts always have a way of making it online but since last fall JER has made an effort of trying to make sure they don't.

This all sounds pretty realistic, espeically when you look at the May spoilers I posted from SOD. I heard rumors Passions was told to end their current stories and start new ones in hopes of getting a ratings boost so I beleive we will see a May and summer similar to 2004, or to Days in 1997 when JER was leaving. They have had some of their lowest numbers ever this year so I am sure NBC told them to kick into gear in hopes that they can hold on to any Days gains that will happen.

• Members

^ well, I think there COULD be. Outlines could be written and released, but it's highly unlikely.

Those sounded great, but a little too much information, IMO. I think we might see SIMILAR things, cause they all sound plausible.

I'd kill for Grace to come back and for Kay to expose herself, but it ain't likely. I do think we could see the tabloid secret coming to fruition, finally.

• Members

Yeah I don't want Ethan with any of them but I want Theresa to get him only because they have been building to it since day one and I want some sort of payoff. Plus, Theresa would finally win and get what she wants for once and I know their fanbase deserves something out of the hell they have been through the last 6 or so years.

Archived