PSSNS: The Kelly McCarty/Beth Wallace LOVE thread

psychofan

• Members

Well, I don't really see any "Passions"-related love threads, so I figured that I'd start one. I watched Passions on and off from 1999-2001. I don't really remember seeing Beth very much then. I was off from school a day either last year or in 2004, back when DAYS was my favorite soap. I was laying down and after it went off, I didn't feel like getting up so I just stayed and figured I'd see what had happened on Passions. I was blown away by Kelli McCarty's performance as the crazed Beth Wallace. In the episode I watched, Mrs. Wallace and Precious were in a room and Beth kept trying to figure out ways to get her mother out of the room so that she could kill her. I was laughing my butt off!! Passions wasn't the same without Kelli, and I'm thrilled that she's returning!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVED her!!!! And that wacky mother of hers!

Favorite Beth Moments:

-Beth forgets to put on her "sugar baby"

-JUST as Luis is about to find Sheridan in the pit Beth stops him

-Loved earlyt bookcase-worker Beth.

-Beth and her "relationship" with Charlie :lol:

-Beth calling Sheridan "Sher-Sher"

-Beth burning down Sheridan's cottage

-EVERY. SECOND. OF. THE. PIT.

-Beth threatening to kill hermother (all 4,934 times)

-"I Ain't sorry"

-Beth dumping Sheridan off the wharf/docks.

• Members

I have stopped watching Passions lately (I know what's going on but I hardly tune in) but I think I might start full time again when Beth debuts. She was what had me watching back when she incessantly tried to kill Sheridan and steal Marty. This !@#$%^&*] was really psycho and her cool-ass ape added flavor to her. I just hope TPTB over at Passions don't make her into some saint and I hope she returns with her evil ways.

• Members

I got the SOD insider and it says she's back on the 12th. Now I am confused LOL I hope it is the 12th. That's a Friday too dun da dun dun dunnnnnn. Ahhhh

Kelly McCarty was robbed of an Emmy nomination this year, Her scenes in the garage with Sheridan last summer were fabulous! She cried, screamed, snotted, and even made ya feel sorry for her.

Beth: Finally, finally, finally! I got what I wanted. Sheridan will be strapped to that veggie-boy husband and oh - oh Luis-sweet, kind, sex-on-a-stick Luis is all mine!

Beth: Okay, ok ok I'm calm. And I am calmly asking you. How are we supposed to get Sheridan off the grounds without being seen?

Charlie: Very carefully.

Beth: Well Of course! Very carefully. Why didn't I think of that? Sure, Very carefully

Archived