The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Figured the Tracy/AZ/Soleito stuff hadn't been dropped. Unfortunately if GW seems to have one main failing at the moment it's picking up stories and putting them down without much carryover until they again come around to focus.

The last few years it has been a Spencermaine Thanksgiving. This year Monica can have her family. I hope Tracy has time with Luke no matter what it looks like, and NOT in the same room as JaSam if it can be avoided.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The wonderful uploader of classic soap material, saynotoursoap, has uploaded an August 1981 GL episode. The first Carrie clips in this have been around - in a very short scene - but there are other scenes in this and two more clips which show Carrie meeting Justin and Jackie Marler. I hadn't seen any of this before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSi49wCdxh0&feature=autoplay&list=UL2viJqAJhK5s&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcgAuB5kZts&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• Members

I wonder if Jane has tapes of her old stuff like that? I bet she doesn't go on to things like YT to seek them out...but I wonder if she has tapes and goes back to watch her old stuff. She doesn't strike me as the type.

I agree, I don't want Tracy in the room with JaSam, Q Thanksgiving or not. So I wonder where the AZ thing is headed since it seems to be more about Tracy than ELQ(unless he just sees Tracy as a means to an end).

• Members

Some actors at the time bought some of their reels, for one reason or another (sentimental, or for Emmy consideration).

They're releasing some GL episodes on DVD, if the ATWT set does well. Some of us have suggested including Carrie episodes. If anyone knows any specific episode dates or numbers for Carrie material, that may help.

Sorry for straying off-topic.

• Members

That would be great Hooked, Thanks.

Don't look to me to comment in a timely manner, I am now only able to see GH through YT so when I do I'll comment. But I will speak to the rings, which is a huge signal that LuNacy will find their way through this and together. Their anniversary is 6-7 weeks from now (second anniversary, I still don't believe May 19th was a con) and I suspect we will be getting some movement by then. Regardless, it's just nice to have LuNacy scenes to look forward to. Now that they aren't being played for laughs, every scene is even more impressive.

• Members

After watching today's episode, I am even more convinced that this divorce stuff is a game Luke is playing. He was smug and cocky when she arrived, discussing Anthony and him cutting her loose, etc. When she left, he was reaching for the bottle of scotch in disappointment because she was angry with him over his refusal to help his kids. He probably didn't even file legal divorce papers. Knowing Luke, they aren't even real. Hahaha.....

• Members

linnie i was just gonna post I read the transcript of today and it seemed like they were already divorced and then he called her wife and she was like wrong again ex wife and he said old habits die hard.

I agree why would he still be wearing his wedding ring if he divorced her. You know luke would take that thing off so fast.

• Members

Somewhere in a past we did have a spoiler that said Luke was trying to play their old games but Tracy wasn't having any part of it - perhaps that's what was happening.

As for Luke and the rings, he would not take them off fast - he loves her and he only took them off one time for that phoney wedding way back when TPTB were preying on the LnL fans for ratings. I don't believe for a second that he would take his ring off now without a great deal of agony.

Off today to work at National Remembrance Day service then paid work (living in the Capital definitely has some bonuses). I'll check out the show when I can and looking forward to more LuNacy.