The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

OMG! That vid was SOOOO long ago, I shudder at the thought of that vid, it was so bad, but hey it was my first.

Sorry I have not been on the site much the past few weeks, I have had probably the worst couple of weeks in my adult life, and have not had the energy to post.

But i'm back so watch out!!! LOL

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks, Ms.Q! I enjoyed the clips.

Remos, hang in there! When is your moving date?

Welcome back, Nex.

Lovelukentracy, maybe Tracy will be seen a little bit this summer. She usually gets her three or four scenes throughout the summer.

Hooked, do you have any new info on Edward leaving/JI retiring? When is it supposed to happen?

It looks like the board is picking up again. It is great to see everybody around here. :D

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Morning Tracy buds!

Here are some spoilers for the week of May 30-June whatever it is.

Remos hang in there! Moving is NUTS!

I think Tracy may be in some of these scenes with Lulu. These are legit breakdowns. I have heard that JE has taped a bit here and there so although she won't be around for the hospital hostage crisis with Lisa, she will be around maybe a tiny bit after. I keep hoping she will have a scene with helena. (I put the ones with Ethan in too for Remos)

General Hospital Spoilers Week of May 30th

• Members

Thanks for all the clips Mrs Q.... In my reading from the back pages I keep seeing something about bloopers - are there blooper clips of Luke and Tracy out there somewhere?

I'd also love to see the old Tracy/Coleman clips if anyone has them and doesn't mind uploading them....

Edited by LuAnn19836

• Members

Hey Ya'll! Does anyone remember what Magazine it was that was doing the interview with Jane and Nancy??? I was trying to remember but was coming up blank and also wondering if it had been published?? Anyone know!!!

Hope ya'll are doing good! I'm not liking the lack of airtime for Jane lately :(