The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

JE was shortlisted at GH but wasn't submitted.

Its long past time NLG got a nom.

I've been thinking about Anjelica and wondering if they might bring her on for a bit. Word is they are bringing on one of Justin's children - it would be cool if that was Jelica's son.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've never heard the character called Jelica. That so doesn't fit her. But I do miss the character, and she's probably the one woman alive (since Caroline is persona non grata now) who could and would give Maggie a run for her money with Victor.

But that was bad Victor, and they have softened him a LOT over the years, so who knows?

As far as NLG, hasn't she gotten several noms while being on GH? Pretty sure she has, but I don't keep up with Emmys, really, unless it's someone I admire, like Jane. And if she hasn't-she had nominations from Santa Barbara, right?

Eh. I personally think that the Emmys have been a joke for years, but a few years ago was the last straw for me. GF winning for 2006 for a few weeks work, when on screen I could visibly see her struggling to remember her lines (not a bash-she admitted later she was out of practice and had a hard time with it all), yet she still won-well, I can't take it seriously anymore. GF over LK that year after LK had that SL with the cancer on B&B that EVERYONE talked about?

M'kay. I'd love JE to be nominated and win if it's what SHE wanted, but otherwise, I'm perfectly happy with her not being included. IF she won, I don't know if I could take that seriously, either, even though SHE is also past due for some recognition.

I'd much rather have airtime and a SL for her any old day over some cold statuette.

• Members

Yeah, her hair did look shorter. The scene with Lulu was so random, and I detest that there was no follow-up to it. Ugh.... I get the feeling that they are giving JE less and less airtime sort of as a set-up to make it easier to put her on recurring status. I hope this isn't the case. But, who knows, anything is possible with the show in the state of affairs that it is in currently.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

she is already pretty much a day player now. She might as well be recurring. I think this is the worst year ever. She has only been on like 23 times or something like that. Her scenes are being cut.

I do have a little news...I know she has taped since TG has left. Not much but some. If JJ wasn't back and it was GV she would have had much more in this alcohol story I think but with JJ there, it all goes to him.

Someone said they are killing Nik off. I'm not sure if that is true.

That scene with tracy/lulu was 100% for sure an ad in. Lulu was wearing a different outfit with tracy than she was at kelly's in her next scene with dante and she was rushing out the door to leave with tracy. Also it was dark at dante's loft and it was day at kelly's. sloppy, crappy, editing. And no attention to detail. Jason got a haircut at 24 hour barber between scenes too! LOL

they really don't try anymore

Maya is returning very briefly. Seems like it is going to be a big summer for ethan/kristina

• Members
As soon as I start to somewhat consider the hair decent again, she gets it cut. :mad: IMO, she looked softer and younger with the longer hair. Not very long, just longer and "oomphy." Once upon a time, I made this banner showing my support of the oomph.

BringOomphBack.jpg

I will try to upload Markham island clips soon.

• Members

Markham Island Clips

Credit to Shazzer, Geena, and Lori Jo.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sytt7q

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4ypm23

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wcj3au

I remember being so angry that Tracy's role in this story got cut last minute... She was supposed to be involved a lot more than she was. And in Soap Opera Land, it takes a commercial break to get from one country to another, yet it took Tracy more than 2 weeks. So dumb...

• Members

morning!

Happy Sunday

No Tracy at all this coming week on GH. Just some luke noticing how much lucky is still in pain over jake and luke getting up in jason's face again.

Supposedly Tracy takes Luke to shadybrook on the 25th. So either that is TG last day or we will see him take off or something after.

There is a hostage crisis coming up at the hospital. No tracy of course. Seems like it is all matt/maxie/scrubs/lisa (who is the hostage taker I think), spinelli etc. Even JJY taped last week according to Ronnie marmo who was tweeting about working with him.

No carly at this hostage crisis amazingly, but of course super jase saves the day

Nex..I saw someone on twitter link your accidently in love video saying everyone needs some lunacy. I was watching it and thinking how long ago that was...