• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hello!

I'm so wiped out. Been an emotional day or two and exhausting. I could not sleep a wink last night. I came on but for some reason it clicked into the beginning of this thread and I started reading back on page 1. Up to when Genie was back in 2006 i skimmed through and everyone was freaking out that JE was not going to re-sign that november. Here we are what...4.5 years later and luke/tracy are still together.

Ms Q there was this post you made about OMG what is lunacy are not really married and luke duped her for 18 months and it was a phoney document etc and we all know tracy wouldn't fall for that but guza could make her really dumb, etc.

You were so on target! LOL

Everyone was still bitching about JE getting no airtime. So funny.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

• Members

I wish the entire TQ thread in it's entirety still existed. SON has gone up and down over the years, and the first X number of pages that had people like Debbie and David and Keith and so many others posting in them, don't exist anymore. If those pages do exist, they are floating around in no man's land cyberspace. It would be a trip to read them, how at lots of points, Ms.Q and CoolKid (remember her, Ms.Q?) and I were the only ones posting. Nothing has changed much on GH because Guza is a hack who is dead jealous of the Q family. He wants the Corinthos clan to be loved and admired like the Q clan, and he haaaaates that any non mob character got/gets the love that the Q's did. I can't say they still do, because except for glimpses of Tracy, the Q clan is all but gone. Monica may never be seen again, Michael and Jason are NOT Q's unless it serves a plot point purpose to give them yet even more airtime (let's take bets now that Steve Burton will get more airtime out of Edward's eventual death than Jane Elliot). There's Maya, but she's hardly around right now.

Guza has never and will never give JE a sl of her own. But to be fair, GH has been a boy's club for over a decade now. Unless you've got big hooters and you're young and sexy, women get nothing on GH (with the exception being the mob women). I used to be the big optimist on the TQ thread in the early days when JE first came back, and I think I still was up until Tracy and Luke had been "married" a year. It was about that time that I realized the character of Tracy was always going to be second fiddle to Luke, and used as filler, and never given the respect she deserves.

I know that's awfully pessimistic, but JE has been back almost 7 and a half years. If Guza were going to write for HER, it would have happened by now.

It is a shame, I never thought JE would be back on this show, and I just wouldn't care anymore. I haven't been able to watch for several months...and while I know she rocks all her scraps...I don't care if it's many more months before I'm able to watch again. I haven't run home to watch GH since 2005.

However, as little as they get, I can't deny Luke loves Tracy. And to all the GF/LnL lurkers here: you can hate Lacy all you want, but to deny that Luke loves Tracy is denying what's been going on for the last six years.

Luke was not married to Tracy until last year. He could have left her any time and hooked back up with Laura for good.

But...he didn't. He could have remarried Laura when she woke up, for REAL, but didn't.

Enough said.

• Members

So one of those pictures has the image of luke in the dungeon with tracy cause I recognize his outfit. It looks like it is projected on the wall or something. In another scene there is one of him and lulu looking off at an image of lulu/luke. I have a feeling either it is a series of flashbacks interspersed or it is a dream type deal.

IN some of them luke is bound to the chair. In the first one with tracy it looks like he is almost on a jail bed or something sitting down.

On my phone i could look at them bigger by stretching the screen.