The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

A few years back anther poster on SOC and I did a list of the biggest horndogs in PC. Tracy wasn't anywhere near the top of the list. Sonny topped it for men and Sam for women - assuming we didn't use Bobbie's past as a hooker against her.

All things considered, Mama doesn't sleep around nearly as much as some might imagine considering her prime status as wealthy, single (more often than not) and sexy as hell. And while Sonny/Tracy might be hot, it's all kinds of wrong.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've always thought it is ironic that Tracy, who has always been treated like garbage by most of the sanctimonious PC residents, has never had to have a paternity test done on either of her sons. She has never had a WTD storyline, unlike Monica, Liz, Carly, etc.

• Members

Gh just doesn't bother any more. The terrible 3 get their storylines and cousin it (aka Dante) and the rest of the cast is screwed. I really dislike his show. I only hang on because of LuNacy.

Edited by funny1

• Members

GH tried to get rid of BH a couple of times, but someone in their stupidity stopped it. She's a character who was done a long time ago but keeps getting these saves (JJ's return, this hold). But I suspect she's gone next time they try. Ironically the largest problem isn't even the character, it's the fans not accepting much else and not willing to wait until things play out. I'm all over the internet and it boggles the mind how short-sighted most fans are. Back in the day - the much lauded 80's - fans were willing to see real story play out. Now if it's not to their liking in one month they have fits and TPTB try to respond. THEN TPTB are blamed for not being able to tell a story. There's no win there.

• Members

Well Tracy hasn't had a decent SL since 2007 with the whole Luke Heart Attack Thing

I still want the whole Tracy sick aftermath of the bio toxin

THAT would be epic

and Tracy is popular in Australia too - most clicked on :D

We WANT/NEED a DECENT TRACY Story Line

With her as the focus NOT Luke for a change

I think I should just keep dreaming

Oh and I think that Jane needs a twitter

• Members

LOL…. Jane will never twitter - she's far too private for that.

As for the Toxic Balls, that's a perfect example of the way a story was changed because of fan reaction, or a knee-jerk reaction from TPTB. I think what Guza had envisioned was probably a really good story but NO ONE was prepared for it to play out so changes were made and the whole thing became a disaster. Now the fans disparage it but they - we - don't seem to acknowledge that we're a large part of the problem.

A story for Tracy would be fabulous, but the reality is she's always been a second-string character even in the 70's. Married to Luke is the closest she's come to leading anything. Even her Ashton stories were all told, not witnessed. Her marriage to Paul was more convenience and ELQ than anything actually about the character. Tracy is truly a "support" player, and while we could all come up with stories for her to lead, that's not her role on GH and never has been.

Edited by remos

• Members

Well let's jus keep our fingers crossed for some major story line this year. weather it be the sickness (I know unlikely) or Edward losing his mind because they have been set up for both of those story lines already this year.

They could bring back Dillon for either one of those story lines. I never reallydid like Ned that much. He was mean to her, and said some awful things. Yes there were times when he was nice like he PC fire and after Dillon was born But on the whole, mean. Dillon on the other hand I think was the one person who loved Tracy for Tracy.

I really do miss them togeather. :(

• Members

FYI--It's luke who hits jake!

I was pretty certain it was, but with all mag articles today and based on some other info it is for sure luke!

Should be awesome material for Tony. no wonder he said this was the best stuff he has had in years.

I wonder if luke will really dry out this time and clean up his life. Wonder if the guilt eating him will make him skip town.

Sucks jane is barely taping with all this stuff--hopefully she will get some part of it. how can she not be around for any of the fallout with luke.

• Members

I wondered if Luke would be the one because the other names mentioned couldn't be for a number of reasons. This will be great material for Lucky as well - his father accidentally killing his son AND Tracy's husband killing Tracy's brother's true heir. Don't know if TPTB will remember that part, but the fans will ESPECIALLY since Luke was instrumental in disinheriting the kid in the first place.