The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I've been watching DAYS everyday lately- mostly because there's never anything else on soap wise and I a not watching AMC- and I'm really enjoying it. We're months behind you guys (I think we're in 2008 or early 2009- John and Marlena and Steve and Kayla all just left) though, which is better than it use to be- when I was a kid, Australia was like 5 years behind the US- in fact, before I even knew there was Luke and Laura, I knew GF as Diana on DAYS. We use to get GH too, but it was years behind (like the Georgie/Dillon and Courtney/Jason era) but we dont get it anymore.

I do have to say that my nostalgic heart was so happy to see all those people that are coming back for that Alice funeral tribute. Like I said, in like 1990, we were watching the mid 80s down here, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that me and my sister named our fishes Euegene, Calliope, Jack, and Jennifer :ph34r::ph34r: (to go along with our cats Sean and Tiffany- we were dorks), and were recreating Shane and Kim with our Barbie and Ken dolls.

I've been catching up on GH via Youtube, and even though I can't stand th character of Kristina, I'm really enjoying the story. It's been pretty good. Can't wait for the Quartermaines story to pick up.

Good on the US for finally starting to do something about that healthcare nightmare.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here is a link to the bigger medianet pics

http://ghspoilers.info/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-208

I totally disagree...I think DOOL is kicking ass right now! But that's what makes the world go round. IMO they have the best use of vets and they are giving them actual storyline and bang up hysterical writing. I like just about everything on that show except for the teens. Victor is everything Edward should be but is never given the chance. That is not to say that I don't think GH has improved and this kristina story is involving a lot more of the cast. I don't really watch OLTL but I love that the Kramer women are the strong lot on the show and portrayed that way. I think Robin Strasser is awesome--as a person too. Having never watched another soap before in my life, I have to say I am really enjoying Days. Wally should be seeing some story arc now that Judi Evans is back.

I am glad to look forward to brook lynn returning, but I almost wish it was in June after Tony leaves to ensure JE would have something to do in the summer. Would be nice for them to spread out the Qs return.

In any event...I'm glad that Tracy is intertwined in this story. I think she will probably be on another day this week...hopefully telling LUke to be careful of Sonny today or tomorrow.

I smiled yesterday--Tram--in the same scene with the same bitch please look on their faces! It's the little things....LOL Jane, Kelly, Nancy in one scene.

• Members

so here is my scenario for maya i would like to see....her arriving, tracy hates her of course..thinks she is a gold digger, but then ethan's visa issue comes up, so she decides to be all nice to maya and ensure her Q funding continues and will bankroll her if she marries ethan for a MOC. then ethan has to move in the Q mansion too....for appearance sake, etc...good way to intertwine them and she can still do her hospital thing, etc...

• Members

That would work.

I read a spoiler that Alexis becomes involved with Ethan's Green Card issue. Perhaps this is her 'eating crow' when she find out Krissy lied about who did it. Either way I'm glad that Ethan is moving into the mansion - more action there means more Tracy.

EDIT - SOD says GH in talks with SC. I think that's been in the works for some time, hence the ending of Schuyler Joplin. So happy! Tracy is getting her baby back and just in time for summer.

Edited by remos

• Members

Did you actually see the SOD because on both the OLTL site and GH site by two different posters they said they read that GH WAS talking.

At any rate I think this opportunity is too good to miss and GH will have SC returning - we just don't have to know about it at this point. I would imagine a whole lot of behind the scenes things are happening and they just have to find the right avenue to bring Dillon back. Skye can be thrown in because she's not going to stay long. Maya has been in the works for ages. Brook they are keeping on recurring and quite frankly another legacy female (especially in that age group) has lots of possibilities right now. Dillon they need to make sense of first, but I do see the day when the announcement about him will be made too. If they don't bring back Dillon and/or Ned that least GH with Edward and his women, and that's not going to "rebuild" for long.

The recast of Michael has probably thrown off all sorts of attention. I'm curious about what's behind it all but I'm wondering if that's one of the reasons they haven't cast Zoe yet - if she's supposed to be Michael's love interest they have to know who their Michael is so it works.

• Members

Kiefer's father kills him? I guess that's an easy way to go but I'd rather not see another death. There ARE other ways to leave the canvas.

I wonder why so little about Skye... perhaps it's because there's enough speculation about her story why muddy it with details.

• Members

Kiefer's father kills who?

As for the whole Dillon thing, I think it will happen in the near future but maybe not at this moment, I am assuming that SC has to make all his arrangements to move back to Cali from NY that could take a while, I know it would for me.

Did anybody check out ALL the bigger media net pics that hookedposted, there were pics of Kristina being beaten again and Alexis finding her on the ground in their house, I have a feeling this will seal the deal of Ethan being innocent. So it is possible that Alexis will help Ethan get his green card or visa.