The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I was thinking today how fast time has gone since beginning of October. Seems like we were just here waiting on TG to return from his summer break and now it is already spring. I'm kind of freaking that my son will be driving alone in a few more months and will be in 11th grade and starting the college search. Time is just marching on way too fast!

It would be so great to have Dillon back in the summer time when luke is gone. But I don't think they will bring Scott back.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are the luke dates from CBS SID

From CBS SID Issue March 25

Kristina's accusation about Ethan forces Lucky to arrest Ethan on Tuesday March 16. Luke supports Ethan on Tuesday March 23 and goes to Sonny for help on Wednesday March 24, Sonny makes a decision about Ehtna on Thursday March 25, but makes a mistake on Friday March 26

• Members

You're probably right about it playing out differently, Remos. Whatever spoilers infer can be taken literally, then reversed, and you've got the essence of the story. Or something like that.

Wasn't Ted King strongly rumored to be returning? As I remember, this was in the category of he's been seen at the studio a few times. I'm wondering if there is any credence to that. If he was coming back, it would be wise to keep it under wraps considering Alcazar's supposed to be dead. If he isn't coming back, maybe he was slated to, things changed, but they decided to bring back RC for a short (we hope) stint.

Oh, I love that sentiment! That would be wonderful. And it's one reason to love LuNacy. They're so unconventionally conventional. You know what I mean.

• Members

Tracy is in medianet pics for next week bailing ethan out of jail and with him at the haunted star.

Luke I think must go out of town cause he is not mentioned at all next week and wouldn't he be there with Tracy bailing him out.

the spoilers say Tracy bails ethan out of jail on Wed the 17th even though she is not sure he is innocent of the charges. I also saw it worded in the ca'nt miss section that "tracy tries to convince herself that ethan is innocent.

Luke is mentioned the following week

• Members
  • Members

Thanks for the link, Funny, and, thanks for the heads up about the photos, Hooked.

Initially, I hated the setup with the bruise on Kristina's arm from Ethan. However, I guess it balances out Ethan being wrongly accused. The focus should be on what's happened to Kristina. And have to say that Sam taking a swing at Ethan makes sense. That's her little sister, and they have somewhat of a mother/daughter relationship, and she thinks Ethan is responsible for practically beating her to death.

I hope this story is as good as it is shaping up to be, a true umbrella story, and one of substance, that is not about the mob. Could it be? :unsure:

Love the bit about Tracy doing everything she can to help Ethan including trying to convince herself he's innocent. Everything a real mother would do.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Sorry about the lack of love for RC, Halee. You know, I'd be happy to see her come back if it was truly to beef up the Qs *and* I knew that she wouldn't interfer with LuNacy. I actually don't care how hard *she* tries, but Guza has a horrendous track record of establishing couples, then smashing them to smithereens in record time.

• Members

Hey there. Welcome to the Tracy thread!

Hoping she will have some more airtime coming up with the Ethan story and Skye's return and possibly Maya.

Nice coming in and "pooping" in the LF and not even scooping--LOL!!!

I have clips on my computer at home, but Im on vacation and won't be back til TH. If you can wait til then I will post them!

• Members

I agree with you about Skye and beefing up the Q's. I think LuNacy is about as safe as they come, though. Luke passed over Skye for Tracy once already, and that was before he fell in love with Tracy. Now Skye wouldn't stand a chance.

I love the bit about Tracy trying to convince herself - she's got her own demons around this and I'm wondering if Guza is going to bring any of those out to play. You also might be right, Hooked, Luke might very well be out of town because he would most definitely be with Tracy at the PCPD to bail out Ethan.

As soon as I saw he teal jacket I thought of everyone here. LOL.... just remember it's JANE'S favourite, okay? :P

Hey Baby Girl, I've been wondering about you. How are things?