• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey-ho everyone!!!

Still in love with LuNacy of course. The last epi I caught was the one last week were he grabbed and kissed her suddenly (not a real sexy one IMO). Have to catch up on the shows I DVR'd. Hope for more sexiness to come.

I am back at work in the theatre and Ragtime begins previews this Friday. I am working 7 days a week now. Such a 180 from having the last 9 months without work. Happy to be able to catch up on bills and pay off some personal loans.

Hope everyone is well and happy. Will check in again soon. :)

• Members

Yup she is alive and well in Paris. I love how they had luke say he talked to her about Ethan off screen. I think Tracy being there was kind of significant actually. At least they are not playing it like she is pissed at him etc. And it was Lucky who did the invites so she is obviously accepted into the Spencer fam!

I wonder if she will like this photo that Lesley was snapping to send to her! I so wanted to watch Tracy see a pic of LnL on the table and in the background see her knock it off into the trash or turn it face down--that would be so Tracy of old! LOL

CATV8_20091020_02061-vi.jpg

Also bigger medianet pics have been posted. Is this the same jacket she was wearing yesterday? Everyone else changed clothes..

92140532.jpg

92140390.jpg

92140395.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hey TL. Good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well and that you are back to being busy again!

Tracy was on M and T of this week if you need to catch up. I think she will be on next week a few days too as there are pics from the haunted star and then tehre are pics from the party at the MC for Claudia that supposedly will last at least a couple episodes.

Things are so up and down for me...last week I would have said they were moving in a good direction. This week I am fairly sure that my life is about to take a 180 as well. I'm about to become a single mom!

• Members

Genie sings!?!?! Who knew! Now, I am going to be a bit mean here but the thought of Luke and Laura riding off into the sunset together makes me cringe, so much so that I found a clip from one of my favorite movies that expresses exactly how I fel about these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbgbqq6xim8&feature=related

Scroll to scene 7.50, that's how they make me feel! Haha!

• Members

LOL!!

Now there is a video clip from her PA this weekend where she did an interview for her fan site saying that her agent is always in contact with GH but they want a contract. But everywhere else in the media she is saying they have not contacted her.

She is lying. She will be back I bet for the Cassadine story.

• Members

Thursday, October 22nd

Luke and Tracy start the show. Apparently that kiss still wasn't a home-run. Luke is still trying to get back into Tracy's good graces. She responds by saying if he wants "nookie" he has to work harder. Then they are distracted by Ethan/Rebecca/Nicholas.

LuNacy is not amused by this little trio so Tracy takes a protesting Rebecca off in one direction while Luke tells Ethan to be careful of Nicholas. If Ethan is going to go up against Nicholas, he's going to bring Lulu/Lucky into it and it will get messy. Meanwhile Tracy's accountant calls her and she leaves the main part of the HS.

Lulu comes to the HS at Tracy's request and Tracy tells Lulu she's worried that Lulu will be forced into the middle of a feud between Nicholas/Ethan over Rebecca.

Later Lulu introduces Domte to "The Great Luke Spencer?", and Luke looks at Domte with great suspicion (of course Lukey will put all of this together). Tracy was in the background talking with other patrons.