The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Lainey--she is a wardrobe makeup person from GH. The pics were actually on her facebook page that someone on dish saw on Kelly's facebook page where she was tagged in a photo with that same girl named Alicia or something. There is a pic with Kelly, Natalia (with brown hair--Emily anyone) that girl and some other staff person from GH. It is kind of scary that anyone can grab pics of anyone's facebook. Makes you think twice about what you post to facebook. Someone went on Kelly's page, linked to that person's page and posted all her pics on dish.

8729_130677503323_755738323_2427533_1953392_n.jpg

Maybe the hair just looks redder in that pic. Hope so. Anyone notice that Tracy's airtime has been directly correlated to when she got her hair cut in 1/08!! Gone downhill since then--LOL

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey LisaQ--Hope you are doing well! At your FCWs you have attended, have you ever gone to one of Greg's events? He is coming here in a few weeks and it is not that far away--maybe 30 minutes. Thinking about going (it is free at a Walmart) cause Greg tends to wear his heart on his sleeve at events. Plus he isn't so bad on the eyes either ya know! LOL

• Members

Ah... you can tell Fall is in the air when the LuNatics start coming back to play.

No Tracy today, nor Edward for that matter. Just follow-up with Johnny and Dante's medical situation and the Liz/Lucky/Nic thing.

Ethan had the best line - telling Nic he was the "greatest con of them all" because he'd convinced Luke/Lucky/Lulu that he was the "good" Cassidine and he's obviously evil too. Otherwise good show but nothing newsworthy. Niz about to do the dirty and Claudia told AZ she's wipe the floor with him.

• Members

Tracy nor Edward are on today as a heads up--ABC posted the whole episode for today on their site by accident I think. I guess maybe tomorrow.

September 29th Lulu/Ethan get mysterious messages per SOD (from Luke)

I'm fairly certain that Luke is not in PC when lulu/ethan go off to find him. Not sure how long he is gone but I think he is at least not in PC til mid-october. I don't think he is with Helena either.

• Members

By the way, for any of you interested in any ex-Qs...I've been watching DOOL only to see Wally and FF the rest. That show is so confusing. Friday he was shot trying to save Hope and her daughter and then yesterday he was in court in a suit and they were like oh yeah I got shot and healed, etc. I guess they do elapsed time??

Stuart debuts on ATWT on Friday the 18th. I have never watched ATWT but I tuned in last week and Lynn Herring's character Audrey is hysterical. She is like Lucy all over again. She killed her husband to get his money.

• Members

I don't think I can make it as we are going to be at a bed & breakfast the night before out of town, but if I get back in time---I"ll try to go.

BTW...Stuart Damon was on ATWT today. I heard it was great with Lynn Herring and Stuart!~ I think CBS.com plays the episodes if anyone wants to catch it. GH is so stupid for letting him go!

• Members

I watched ATWT yesterday and it was soooo good to see Stuart! He looked so cute with his hair all slicked back like a mobbie! Lynn Herring looks so fabulous--she has the same rockin body she had years ago when she would end up in her underwear at the nurse's ball.

It was cute--the first thing Stuart's character said to hers was "You know I always love working with you." Lynn doesn't miss a beat in her new part. She is very lucy-like and scheming as Audrey. I've never ever watched ATWT but I'm recording it while these two are on and FFing the rest.

• Members

Me too Nex!!! I'm dvring every day. Stuart I think is done taping, but I think Lynn's role was extended.

Tracy was on today. Not sure how long, doubt it was very much at all, but she is the only one not kissing rebecca's ass and had a good one liner supposedly.

I'll be happy to clip it for you guys now that I know how! :)

SID had nothing about Luke returning at all this issue.

And the breaking news for today is....Sarah Brown is out of there. She tweeted today she is done and that claudia was wild ride. She has a movie in the works for Nov and it is a lead role to die for. She is done mid-october--so I guess for sweeps.

so much for uncle rudy--LOL

• Members

Yeah, Tracy was on Wednesday. In her typical way she stormed in and as soon as Edward said something sarcastic she realized he was fine and met him point for point - gotta love how they show affection to each other. :P Three or four scenes, I didn't count. She's not amused that Rebecca is being treated like family, had a sweet exchange (Tracy style) with Ethan where she said she did like him, and is in family-protector mode. Also said she's glad Andrea was dead because she would kill her otherwise - which is what a lot of us thought she'd feel but didn't think she'd say. Claudia/SBr being gone is a good thing - she's chewing up the scenery with a few great scenes here and there. I can also do without Uncle Rudy, even if he was supposed to have something to do with Tracy. Hells AND Luke both being held captive is an interesting twist. I can't wait for Luke to be back.

• Members

Hey all. Not sure if you know, but Jane has a bunch of pix in the new ABC Soaps In Depth mag. Pix from the emmy after party. I don't have a scanner so I can't post them.

She looks fab as always!

PS - not sure how many of you are Anthony fans, but I had to make a banner after seeing him this week:

azz.jpg

The hair was just toooooooo much!