The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

FYI for our friends down under...

Michael Jackson's funeral is taken over the American airwaves and the Canadian stations are all running repeats of other shows. So no GH today for anyone in the Western Hemisphere - unless SoapNet happens and that's outside of me.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SID online confirmed that GH will air today's episode tomorrow so I guess they are just pushing things back a day.

From SOD today...

Gotta love Jane....translation: "You suck and you better step up greaseball" (sorry I know some of you like him).

From what I heard, he was having a hard time showing up for his scenes!

• Members

I think your translation is right on the money, Hooked. Just because I like the character doesn't mean I'm convinced the actor steps it up enough. He already appears a bit lazy and much like JMB in the earlier years - you know at the top of her game with JE/TG but lazy with others. And I'm sorry but no one has ever said about NL/TC that they make anyone better. NP is in with a good set of mentors and if JE is riding him than she finds him capable and expects him to exceed what he's currently doing. I think every actor should go through Jane/Tony boot camp.

Not to sound trite, but Canada has real royalty and that's what this level of coverage would be saved for. Michael Jackson might have been an incredibly brilliant performer, but he certainly didn't change the world outside of music. I'm not surprised by the choice of the Canadian stations at all - and the level of coverage has been a bit much.

• Members

I remember the Diva watching a cartoon made about Benjamin Francklyn and the War of Independence years ago. Every day she'd look at me confused and say "Okay, who are the good guys?" And I'd have to explain it's all a matter of opinion. If you liked the king you rooted for the guys in red. If you didn't want the king you rooted for the guys wearing other colours. Ah.... she tried to understand. "And we like the king, right?"

• Members

I just found this on the Emmy thread - I thought TG would have submitted last October/November and we would have been subjected to LnL. But nope, he submitted the Pergatory dream where our girl saved his sorry ass....

Part I -

Part II -

Any word yet on who's presenting?

• Members

From an insider on dish who had info on Kelly's taping schedule and what had been taped through early August that matches what I have heard. Looks like we can pretty much tune out til the fall. Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news...but better we know that not know and keep the hope up for two months.

Coming back to say I pretty much know for sure now that Tracy has nothing coming up through end of august. Nothing. As in she won't be around. What a bummer. Time to watch old GH edits from the early 90s to watch some good stuff.

Not that it would have been much, but damn JMB for having those projects as she would have been around for lulu here and there.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Well, whether we see Tracy soon or not, she has been getting quite a few shout-outs. I just saw today's clips on YT and she was quite the part of the Ethan/Rebecca conversation. Becks said she wasn't going after the Q money because Tracy held every last cent and wasn't going to let Becks get near it. We also found out from Ethan that she hasn't fired him from the HS - she just reduced his hours to practically nil so he's strapped for cash.

Lainey - cute DiLex moment. Molly is reading Pandora (the book authored by CH) and Diane asks Molly what she thinks. Molly said it's good and Diane says "That's what I've heard".

And a moment of Catholic humour: Johnny asks about Olivia's family and she says the entire clan is saying Rosary to keep her from hooking up with Sonny again. Johnny replies that if they knew about him they'd be doing the Stations of the Cross daily.

Karaoke Night starts tomorrow.

• Members

I watched today....the new Molly is adorable!

All I've seen on other boards, the la times emmy board, and over in the Daytime Emmys chatroom about Emmy preseters is Jensen Ackles from Supernatural (on The CW but use to be on days), Laura Wright and Drew Garrett from GH, and Van Hansis, Jake Silbermann, Jon Lindstrom, Cady McClain, and Lynn Herring (to apparently rub in the fact to ABC that every stray and former ABC actor is now on ATWT) from ATWT, but who knows whats true and whats people just guessing

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

That makes me even more irritated because clearly Tracy would be the one telling Edward he is fool for giving Rebecca money and that she is con, etc. Because according to spoilers for next week, Ethan tells rebecca to get him 10K or else. She asks Edward for the money who says he will give it to her if she moves in. Seriously, how can they leave Tracy out of that scene. They need her to be the heavy. I don't get it.

She was totally cut out of the Ethan story when they retooled it. Old outlines have her hiring a prostitue to find out what he knows about Rebecca and him convincing her not to divorce Luke, etc.

I checked and she was only on four times last July and August. I think her 30 second scene in July 1st was probably it. Because she is not anywhere in breakdowns at all. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised but I am not holding out much hope.