Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Friday June 26th (Nex, I screwed up the scene numbers, sorry)

Vets: Alexis, Mac, Edward, Monica, Tracy

Ring Watch: They are on

Appearance: Proposal shirt, black pants, hair a touch longer

Other Stories: Scrubs/Spixie try to tell Mac/Alexis about their suspicions about the mayor; Carly struggles with what to do with Michael; Sonny tells Michael in no uncertain terms that the mob is not happening and Sonny worries that he's loosing Michael; Claudia connects with Kristina and gets her out of Sonny's without anyone seeing; Lulu gets the Spencers (LnL and Cake) together to meet Ethan at Kelly's; Johnny et al work at getting Dominic/Dante out of Sonny's house; Alexis gets a warrant for Flub's arrest for murder; Jason plays with Jake at Kelly's and contrary to spoilers, Jason DOES hold Jake and Liz IS effected; JOlivia interlude... nothing shown unfortunately; Claudia suggests Sonny give Michael something he doesn't have and Sonny takes it literally so he buys Michael a car; Liz thinks Lucky isn't as mad at Luke about Ethan as he is at her about Jason/Jake; Everyone is convince Flub is guilty except Spin who is sure someone else did it; Spixie cuteness; Robin/Kristina cute moment at PDPD; Mac arrests Flub and he says there's no way Lex can do this because they are lovers - Krissy is there to over hear and Lex realizes it; Michael is thrilled about the car but Carly is horrified

Line of the Day: Dominic about all those entering the room where he's hiding "What is this, Grand Central Station?"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Lulu introduces "Uncle" Ethan to Cake - Lucky is not amused

Sc. 3/4 - Carly at the door of the Q's. Tracy and Monica are there and Tracy isn't interested. Edward says to ignore her and Carly says she already has. Carly then says she needs to lay out the ground rules, which really confuses the Q's. She continues and says when she took Michael out of that house it was because she didn't want him being raised a Q and promised he would never set foot in that house again except for visits. But since the surgery things have changed and she wants Michael to live with them. Monica's is dumbfounded yet overjoyed. Meanwhile at Kelly's Lulu is trying to get to through to Lucky who is as closed as ever to Ethan and doesn't want him anywhere near his sons. Lulu leaves in anger.

Sc. 4/5 - Ed and Monica are grateful. Tracy isn't amused and says Michael is only there for the Q money. Edward warns Tracy saying not everything is based in greed. Hmmm.... Tracy thinks, greed is the basis of the family so Michael is part of that. Carly says that's the reason she didn't want Michael raised there.. the constant bickering. Monica tells Tracy if she ruins this for everyone that she is gone. Carly continues saying nothing bad will be said about Sonny/Jason/Carly and she has full access to her son or she will be back to take him home.

Sc. 5/6 - Edward is excited Michael will soon be home and wonders where to start. Tracy suggests a party with a cake and decorations and pointed hats. Edward thinks that's a great idea, but Tracy jumps up and wants to know why Alan's children are always fussed over and hers are not. Edward says because hers aren't there - they run off as soon as they can. Tracy smiles slyly and says Michael was raised a Corrinthos, so trying to turn him into a Quartermaine isn't going to work, then storms off. Edward then tells Monica Tracy is insufferable and it's all because Spencer has taken off again. But no matter they have Michael back... Edward goes on about all the things they are going to do and Monica cuts him off saying Carly had a bad day and not to expect Michael will ever be living there. Jason walks in at that point and says that's all up to them.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Jason wants to speak to Monica alone and Edward doesn't want to leave but Monica orders him away. Monica being level headed asks Jason what's going on. Jason tells her and she says it's history repeating itself. Jason apologizes for his behaviour and realizes he's doing the same thing with Michael. Monica tells him to go easy with Michael and Jas says he hopes Michael can accept her help because he isn't accepting anyone else's.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Monica says she's going to do what she can to help Michael because she knows as a doctor it will take time to heal, and she promises Jason that she won't say anything bad about SaSon. Jason says he doesn't care, he's only concerned about Michael. Edward busts in and says if he's so concerned why doesn't he set an example - move back with Michael. Monica can't believe Edward said that and Jason looks surprised.

• Members

Afternoon all....

Wubs gave everyone the heads up that with Prospct going dark for 2 weeks, spoilers are going to be few and far between. Add that to SD being extremely difficult and Hooked being away - all of us are basically spoiler free for awhile. Time will tell if that's good or bad. AND on top of that, starting Monday my kids are in daycamps etc. all over the place, so the recaps are going to be as skant as the spoilers.

But in the meantime, and for your reading pleasure, this was on Daytime Confidential...

Quartermaine Come Home

Do not toy with us General Hospital! For years Quartermaine family fans have begged and pleaded for the return of the Quartermaine heir to the family fold. Today, Carly (Laura Wright) returned to the Quartermaine mansion, in need of–and asking for–help. Later–in one of those rare moments–the Quartermaine's prodigal son, Jason (Steve Burton), stopped by and Edward (John Ingle) asked him to return too.

The Quartermaines have been one of my favorite ABC soap families, since the day I started watching soaps. Unfortunately, over the past few years, we watched as Emily, Alan, Justice and AJ were killed off. Ned, Dillon and Brook Lynn were written off. Meanwhile, the Quartermaine and Spencer families merged–thanks to Luke's marriage to Tracy–while Edward and Monica were seen less and less.

Over the last few months, the Quartermaines have seemed to make a comeback, even if it is an illusion. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the one good thing about the Ethan and Luke storyline has been how much Tracy has been onscreen. At the same time, Michael (Drew Garrett) coming out of his coma and Rebecca's connection to Emily have provided Edward and Monica with more airtime. As Carly seeks the Quartermaine family's help, is it too much to hope that if Michael returns to the Quartermaine mansion, the family can be saved?

Here's hoping.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey! Back from my trip. Nothing new I Have heard other than Tracy's part in the ethan storyline is probably gone and with JMB working on other projects and Michael/Kristina going on the run soon--I don't expect much of Tracy or the Qs anymore either! :( I think we will have a typical Tracy-free July and August. Not what I wanted to hear, but seems to be the way the tide is turning. Ethan is all up with Rebecca/Nik now.

So stupid as they spent 5 months of him having scenes with Luke and Tracy alone. What a bummer.

• Members

Here is the one and only bigger medianet pic of Tracy for this week. Is this what she was wearing last Friday? If so, I guess it is a for Monday. Micahel gets dropped off with the Qs on Wed. the qst. Friday the third is a repeat of the day michael woke up. Tracy was on that day.

116821_046_ful.jpg

• Members

Recaps, Monday June 29th

No Tracy

Vets: Alexis, Mac, Monica, Edward

Ring Watch: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: Rebecca suggests a different type of date and they watch a scary b-movie with popcorn; Flub claims this is Alexis' revenge as a scorned lover - Krissy hearing all of it; LnL2 discuss Jason/Jake/Ethan/Luke; Carly is not amused about the car and lets Sonny know in no uncertain terms; Lulu/Ethan/Lucky/Liz start dealing with the fact that they are family; Robin gets Kristina out of PCPD and Lex is really peaved at Flub; Spixie deal with their relationship and how much he loves her but won't sleep with her; at Windemere the lightening strikes, Rebecca sees Ethan and screams; Carly wants Jason to destroy the car Sonny gave Michael, but he says no; Kristina passes judgement on Alexis without knowing the facts; serious Spixie cuteness; Scrubs start to rethink their evidence; Niz watch the horror film together while Rebecca is 'taking a bath' but she's really outside with Ethan whom she kisses; Carly tells Sonny that Michael will be living with the Quartermaines and Sonny's response is no way in hell

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - Monica is angry at Edward for pushing Jason to move in. Monica calls Edward on his scheming and manipulating and tells him not to ruin it. Jason silences Monica and says Edward is right - if he wants to set an example for Michael he has to move in here too.

Sc. 2 - Edward is thrilled and wants Alice to make up his room. Monica stops him and says as much as she wants Jason back, he's shown her over time that he doesn't belong there. Jason says Monica is right, and since Michael awakened Jason's realized he pushed Monica away and he regrets doing that. But he wants the Q's to be a safe place for Michael. Edward says Jason deserves that too. Jason says it's too late for him, but it's not for Michael and he deserves better. Jason would only bring violence to the doorstep of those he cares about and he's not going to do that. Edward and Monica are silently disappointed yet understanding.

Sc. 3 - At Kelly's Lulu apologizes for surprising LnL2 with Ethan and hoped she didn't upset the boys - Liz assured her they were too young to understand, Liz apologized to Ethan for putting her dislike of Rebecca on him and warned him to be away that Becks could manipulate him (insert Remos' laugh here) and Lucky couldn't man up to acknowledge to Ethan he has no real problem with him - even though he told Liz just that; Meanwhile at the mansion Jason continues saying he knows things have been bad between them and it's his fault, he now understands Monica better than he ever did. Monica is grateful - and when you love a child parents do anything. He then asks that they be patient with Michael because he's really having a hard time. Monica says they will make it work. Jason hugs Monica and shakes Edward's hand. Edward says it's a shame they will never get Michael because that monster Sonny Corrinthos will never let him go.

Sc. 4 - No Q's

Sc. 5 - No Q's; Lex confesses to Scrubs that she slept with Flub one night - when she found Sam with Ric and had just found out about her cancer.

Sc. 6 - No Q's

Sc. 7 - No Q's

• Members

Wonder if this scene got cut or will maybe happen tomorrow. The other medianet photos of the Qs this week have edward and monica in differnt outfits so this ugly tablecloth is from Friday---either it is tomorrow or cut I guess.

I think it is Wed. that Michael moves in.

• Members

Yay!!!! Another Ms.Q vid. Keep 'em coming, baby.... they've been missed.

Tracy was sitting alone in a chair on Friday I believe, and this one has her on the sofa, so I do believe it's another day. She wasn't part of the Jason/Monica discussion today - and I'm glad because quite honestly that level of emotion would not have been gained with her there. Since it's evening I'm guessing that shot is from tomorrow. It didn't look like anything was cut from Friday, but perhaps they had Tracy returning and sitting before Jason came in. We'll know either way once GH has a new day.

The Diva is at sailing camp this week, and Mike has taken a few days off to spend time with the little two while the bigger ones are at camp, so this week I'll be home for recapping since I'm doing morning drop-off. But next week I'm doing the afternoon pick-up so no GH for me... sigh...

At some point the story with Ethan and the rest of the Spencers is going to have to pick up as they realize Luke is truly missing. Do we have any Helena information at all?