The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hi pics are terrible, but on the screen he is really cute. I wonder if he knows that...

Hooked, what's the word on Rachel Melvin? Is she actually coming as something, as is that something substantial because she could add to that age ground nicely.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday April 22nd

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy

Kisses: none

Appearance: Gorgeous. Off-white jacket short jacket, black pants and shell, hair sculpted and red tinted, large silver necklace and earrings (Ms. Q - get back here. I'm noting to much without you. This is YOUR job.)

Other Stories: Jax still happy about baby while Carly is concerned by hiding it; Maxie wants Spin back and badgers Jason to help her; Scrubs trying to do the domestic bliss thing but Robin is still not honest with Patrick; Spin struggles to keep away from Maxie; Alexis and Robin talk about motherhood; Luthan is very funny as Lulu orders Ethan to move furniture around the room

Line of the Day: Maxie -> promise me you won't tell Spinelli what's going on in my head Jason -> I'm not sure I could

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Luke walks into the HS and sees Ethan counting money. Luke takes most of it from Ethan and says he will give it back if 'Junior' answers a few questions.

Sc. 2 - Ethan again says he will tell Luke the truth, and then they play a game. When Luke gets to who are Ethan's biological parents he can't tell him - the records are sealed. Luke says that's convenient and that he's more convinced than ever that Ethan didn't innocently blow into his life. Ethan says Luke is sounding like Tracy. Enter Tracy and Luke greets "Mrs. Spencer" with a smile. Ethan sees her and says "it seems beauty and paranoia make good bed fellows". Tracy asks Ethan if he has one good reason for them to believe him and he replies does she have one good reason why they shouldn't. Tracy smiles and says they do.

Sc. 3 - Tracy is convinced Ethan is connected to Helena. Ethan says no and Luke tells "Sweetheart" about Ethan/Helena's encounter. Luke and Tracy both say he's up to something, that he's too good not to be. Ethan says he's not after anything, why is Luke in this burb? Luke says he was born here, but Ethan doesn't have the same reason. Ethan says simple - because Luke is here. Tracy and Luke both look at each other with suspicion.

Sc. 4 - Ethan says his father was a good man but he didn't want to live that life, so when his parents died he went on the road searching for something, not someone. Tracy interupts saying how to play cards, guzzle booze and lie to women. Ethan interupts and says he learned those skills ages ago. No, he wants to live life full-out, ride the edge, risk it all, and he want's to learn from the master. Lulu comes in and asks Luke for a chair, so Luke says she can take whatever she wants. Lulu thanks him and Luke says he'll have to come by and see her apartment - Lulu says she's not holding her breath. Luke then tells 'Dodger' to help Lulu with the chair and Ethan can't hop-to fast enough. Tracy watches the exchange then looks at Luke and asks if he believes Ethan. Luke says what if he does?

Sc. 5 - Tracy drills her nails on the bar as Luke counts money, and they bicker about what Ethan really wants. Luke says the kid rehersed that speech and it was really good, he wants something that doesn't involve stealing from Luke or killing him in his sleep. Yes, Tracy says sarcastically, he wants to learn the ways of the world. Luke points out that Tracy was fascinated and curious about Ethan from the first moment but never said anything, while Helena was there for 5 minutes and said it. Does she think Ethan is his son, Luke ask? The question is do you, Tracy counters.

Sc. 6 - Luke says he doesn't know. Tracy points out that given Ethan's age he would have been conceived while he was married to the other Mrs. Spencer. Luke says fidelity has never been a passion of his. Tracy then tells Luke about the picture she found and Luke raises his voice asking why she didn't tell him. Then Luke starts to ponder saying that picture obviously means something to him. Tracy snarls her lip and says "Da". Luke looks at her again and asks if she has a theory. In slight exasperation Tracy says it's obvious Holly is his mother and either Luke or Robert is his father.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Thanks for the recap! I think they have moved up this story significantly--this was supposed to be the May sweeps story from those previews--about Luke thinking Tracy has gone out of her way to hide the info from him--and that Ethan was Holly's son and either Luke/Robert the dad. I think they are shortenig this story a bit.

Someone posted that Emma arrived today and was thrilled with her storyline and looking forward to coming back in June with some other vets. Not sure GOS--etc...

• Members

Well, if Emma arrived today there isn't going to be much Luke/Holly time, if any. And she's coming back in June which means July airing. I bet the other 'vets' returning is Helena and who knows... do you think Tony would butcher his summer holidays like that? I don't think he would. Tristan is returning, I'll bet almost anything.

I'm glad they are playing this story faster and not dragging it out. The sweetest moment today for me was when Luke looked at Tracy and asked what she thought. A number of folks are making hash about Luke's infidelity on SOC but I think that's a tempest in a teapot. The really significant moment for me today is how in sync LuNacy are again. They might have yelled a bit but they were a unit working through this together.

• Members

I just heard people laughing at how great Jane was when she said "duh" with her lip snarl going on! LOL

For tomorrow: This is making me laugh

Next on General Hospital:

Sonny tells Jason and then Carly about Claudia's pregnancy.

Kelly gives Carly some really bad news.

Sam and Jason discuss Claudia's possible involvement in Michael's shooting.

Claudia orders a hit on Jerry.

Spinelli tells Jason where to find Jerry, but something bad comes of the meeting.

Ric tells Claudia that her baby might be his.

Patrick offers to go to therapy with Robin.

Tracy thinks that Luke is too taken with his new bartender.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh yeah, the snarl was fabulous. Nothing else moved, not her face, her hair, her eyes, her body, just the one side of her upper lip curled up and she said "Da". I had no way to truly convey how wonderful it was. Another priceless Tracy face.

• Members

Hi JE lovers,.

It's been awhile since I posted here. I caught the show today, Wow, Jane looked fabulous didn't she?

The LnL cheating thing was a big deal. I know the LnL faithful are upset about that.

I lurked at SOC and Soapzone today and even non lots of LnL fans are livid at GH.

Poor Tony, he's getting bashed all over the place, can't they see that he has no control over stuff like this?

I just hope there's no backlash against JE.

I never did like the idea of Luke cheating on Tracy, I hate that Guza seems to write Luke more and more like that these days.

I don't think Luke is Ethan's father, it's too early for the reveal.

I wonder what will happen when Holly comes to town, I can't bear to see Tracy playing the same old jealous fish wife role. (sigh)

• Members

It was that Nelson Branco guy who is snarky and always bashes GH. He writes that gossip column with Blind Items on soaps too. He is a pompous jerk type guy from what I can tell in his columns.

Today is in high-def...wonder if the orange people will be fixed. The new lighting has been going on but today was the first episode shot with the high def cameras.