The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

maybe they are realizing the second time around, that you can't receate history (a) and 2) that the first one really isn't even that great anymore. Sometimes you need to just move on. If the first angel doesn't make for good tv anymore why would they bother writing a clone.

and as for the LuLu/Ethan story..... first of all what does GOS stand for, b/c if there is any shot it means God Offull (tweaking for the purpose of fitting the O) Story than I fully agree. I get the whole incest this is big in soap world, but why, just once, can't they make it a real story. Not that I want that to be a story but they can make it an actual thing, people are raped left and right on soaps. They can make it a real storyline instead of just the "oops, I love him and/or married him... he's my brother?!". I hope to god that they bring out the "they are siblings" thing before they do the married thing and they could say, nay nevermind... let's find a plan B. Seriously

Happy St Patrick's Day to my fellow Irish!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

woo hoo. I am home alone! I drove 5 hours round trip today to dump my kids with my MIL til Friday or Saturday. My husband is out of town til Saturday. I slept 3 hours last night because I had to be at the hospital this morning for my son to have a test. I am beat. But I am ordering in chinese, having a big ole glass of wine--and enjoying the peace and quiet.

• Members

Hello JE/Lunacy Lovers.

Thought I'd drop in to say hi and WHERE IS MY TRACY!! Does anyone know if she'll be on this week?

I hope so!

The show is awful without my Lunacy. #@$#!

I do kinda feel sorry for the Spixie fans though. So LuLu is the next Laura? Whose dumb idea is this?

Do we really need another Laura? <_< Hey I have a dumb question, what does EWCBO mean?

I guess being the new kid on the block, I'm kind of out of the loop. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Here's hoping we get some Tracy this week.

• Members

We are getting Tracy spoilers but no dates. Tomorrow is traditionally 'Vet Wednesday' or 'Others Wednesday', so that's our best day to see her.

I think the 'next Laura' thing was something bandied around on other boards. TPTB tried it last summer and it fell flat. She's Luke's daughter - and far better with Tracy/JE than she ever was with or copying Laura/GF.

EWCBO - in-house term that means Emmy Winning Chair Bound One. I'll let you figure out who that is. :P

And don't worry about being out of the loop - our loop is big and stretches from Florida to Texas to California to Toronto to Australia... and we can stretch it further.

• Members

Anyone see the drop in the Daytime Dish Insider's Lounge about the firings "from the top down?" Here, I'll lift it:

I hate that this insider lost his/her job, but man oh man, I can't say I wouldn't be happy about there being a bloodbath in the writing staff, starting with Bob Guza. The show is near intolerable to watch these days.

SO BORING. I keep finding myself wondering what's going on over at Guiding Light.

• Members

My sister who lives in New York record GH, OLTL, ATWT, Y&R, and GL to her computer and then she sends them to me, and I almost always watch GL before GH. Its actually pretty good these days, and having been pulling out all the stops with bringing back all of these vets and stuff. Half the time I delete GH unless there is something I know I want to watch.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

This week might be all time record lows. Ratings of GH from last week could be hitting the 1.9 mark, with lower ratings for some of the days I think (monday and tuesday come to mind) with that awful spin/win/maxie crap.

Seriously, Kirsten Storms needs to run away fast. Can't believe they made her do the angel/devil suit thing.

I just watched 5 out of the last 10 episodes I haven't watched. Haven't even watched any of the tracy scenes either before tonight. I have been hearing how good GL is and how that is one soap that learned to manage budgets, cut production costs, stockpile taping, told the younger ones to manage their money because they may be working a lot, then not a lot, etc. Very interesting articles on how they had to do a couple years ago what GH is doing now with cuts.

While I think that post could have been totally made up like every other blantant BS lie on soapdish, I do think changes are a coming. However, due to the goat pictures that Guza undoubtedly has on Brian Frons--I have no doubt his sorry butt will remain. B)

Jin--No Tracy this week I don't think. Or Luke/Ethan either for that matter, unless something was added/changed, etc or just unspoiled.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yeah I started working in wardrobe at the Seven Network studios in Sydney (i'm sure only Tracyqartermaine will probably know what that is, but its one of the three major Australian TV networks - its the one that shows like Desperate housewives, brothers & sisters, 30 rock and stuff down here), and the biggest and most watched show on the network is Home & Away, a soap opera that runs every single night.

And anyway, the point is, I've gone out there to where they film a few times to work on wardrobe and you would be surprised at what a well oiled machine it is. They tape tape tape tape and then have all of this time off to save money, and omg surprise, unlike at GH apparently, are able to manage money and and aren't firing people left and right and having fighting all of over the place and making contract pacts.

Anyway, I hope GH can get there act togoether so I can enjoy it again. I have all of these episodes on my computer for like the past weeks and I just can't bring myself to watch bc they sound so awful.

Any Tracy or Quartermaine news and/or spoilers?

• Members

Here is the SID stuff that has stuff with Luke/tracy/ethan

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6703/abcmegan.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/848/abcluke.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/292pauo.jpg

Looks like Tracy's green-eyed monster pops up again and Luke plays on it against Holly. This is the april 6th issue, so I guess this stuff plays out next week.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members
Congrats to you and your son! I have a friend with borderline epilepsy; it's not bad enough to have medication but he still gets small seizures occasionally. It was hard when he was a kid because he could never be left alone. That's great that you don't have to worry about it anymore!