• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Heyyyy everyone!

Ugh This past week were midterms and finals, oh the joy! Can you believe one of my english teachers actually had me grading her midterms for her two days before I was to take it!? I mean I knew I was gonna pass it but still.... it amused and confused me regardless. I'm so thrilled though that I got an A on my Economics final! Yay!!! Now onto American Government...oy.

So.... when is Tracy gonna be on? GH has been rather tedious as of late, especially considering they're doing this big storyline....right, wake me up when Tracy gets involved.

LisaQ, your vid was so sweet! Loved the song as well, nice choice!

MsQ, you crack me up! That vid was just.....awesome.

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Yeah I saw them. They were part of a longer list on the IL:

Matt antagonizes Maxie until she agrees to a date

Lucky brings Liz lunch from the Metro Court

Johnny gets turned down for yet another job and panics

Spinelli goes to Winifred for help locating the hijacked truck

Claudia discovers Sonny has another child

Carly goes to Sonny to warn him about Kate

Olivia shares some private time with Jax and Nikolas

Rebecca helps Monica through some tough times

Thing that stands out for me is that these seem to be very far into the future for a few of these, then some within the next few weeks. Some sound legit and then some seem really far fetched. One thing I'm sure of though, is that they went to a whole lot of trouble to bring them back together, so if that spoiler is true there is a whole lot more to it. Perhaps we'll finally get another wish fulfilled - LuNacy involved in the happenings of the larger story.

• Members

Honestly, if anything like that happens it will probably be A: a set-up; B: a misunderstanding, or C: a painful decision that doesn't hold in the face of her being sick. At any rate it would be plot-points. To misquote some of the ewcbo hardliners, they wouldn't "ruin" LnL for nothing.

• Members

Oh yeah, that's the bottom like, everything else is stops along the journey, but the road is paved with LuNacy going forward and Lukey being there for his wife when she needs him ('cause FINALLY she actually needs someone/something).

Do we know when that part is supposed to start? I'm wondering if we will even see them before the benefit for Michael begins because everything seems to be getting the airhogs in place for the larger story. I'm thinking that insider who said way back when that in January Luke has 8 days and Tracy has less was actually correct. So far we've had Luke for 5 days but Tracy for only 2.

• Members

You know, the way to look at it is that LuNacy is getting spoilers that can grab their fans attention. It's not like a former spouse for either of them is slated to return, they are it for each other. So, we just have to see where this ride takes us. TG himself said it's only good story when there is conflict - and conflict can come in many different forms, not just internally. We know Luke is going to be there for her, but we haven't seen anything in the regular spoilers about that yet, so I can only conclude that if this is true it's part of a wider lovestory.

• Members

Okay so I purposely didn't bring that over here today.

But since it is here, here is my theory. There are no mentions of Luke and Tracy next week at all--but we know Tracy is on one of the days by the medianet photo--could just be meaningly scenes because Nik is coming to visit Monica on friday.

I had the same thoughts Remos about some of those are listed I know are happening for next week...and some seem down the road like the Rebecca helping Monica one.

So here is my theory--perhaps after Tracy gets sick and Luke realizes that AZ is involved and that he was out for revenge for Lulu's injury (if that is true) then he and Tracy agree to separate to protect her while Luke is trying to get revenge. This was also what an insider was hinting at that the fall out of the crisis continues into March sweeps when several get revenge for the people they love....

Perhaps this is part of the story they have coming up to some degree.

Or perhaps it happens before the benefit. Maybe they have a scene the week of the 26th (since that W TH F seem to be when things start to go back to teh montage and then people start getting sick and Luke is spoiled to meet that Australian guy that day) where he tells her things are heating up and it would be better for them to pretend they are not together or not be seen together or something. Therefore she goes to the benefit alone--but then he throws that out the window when she gets sick.

In any event, here is the biggest clue to me--the way the spoiler is worded. "luke and tracy agree to separate". Normally when they fight or break up every few months it is always "Tracy dumps Luke; Tracy kicks luke out of her life; Tracy tells Luke their marriage is over" It is never "they agree to seperate" which makes me think it is a mutual decision done for safety.

Just my take though. The list could have had some bogus ones in there too based on the specs that were dropped from the jolu board the other day.