The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

The outside was the Spencer home, but I didn't think the inside was. I wasn't paying close attention, mind you.

I'm not so convinced about the 'wacky hijinx'. I have yet to see that. We had a little in Mexico when there were supposed to be lighthearted, but I haven't seen any indication that Luke is making this a joke. He's pulling out all his cards - literally and figuratively - and trying to disarm her, but I'm not seeing this as funny.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's Recap (Thursday, December 4)

STATS

Vets: Luke and Tracy

Kisses: nope

Appearance: hair is messy like yesterday, she looks sad but really good

Stories: Scrubs with Emma drama; Nicadine bumkin drama; SoClaud in mob mode; CarJax divorce drama; Luke still trying to convince Tracy; Lulu back to work and Kate stupidly asks Lulu if she's more loyal to her or Carly

Line of the Day: no line but Matt and Patrick get into argument about car sounds, which apparently Emma loves

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - Tracy and Luke are drinking as they play poker. They banter, and Luke's saying they are a great pair, Tracy saying they were a great pair. Then she lists a number of things he did to her including poisoning her Martini glass. Luke says that's all water under the bridge, besides she got him back by faking her death. Tracy says he did that to her too, and Luke just looks at her - all the heart attacks were real and he was just about to end it all but she convinced him there was something great to live for because she said she loved him. Tracy looks at him drolly and they place their cards on the table. Luke wins.

Sc. 4 - They are both slightly drunk. Tracy says she wasn't lying when she said she loved him. Luke says he knows she loves him and was really interested in him when he was in the hospital with one foot in the grave. But now that he's up and standing and strong, she's lost interest. Tracy say no way, she's never been interested in someone who's infirmed or feeble of dependent on her. In fact "I admire who you are" she says. Luke sits down beside her and said "then believe me now I love you and want to stay your husband". Tracy says that's now, but how is he going to feel when Laura waltzes back into his life. Luke still look frustrated with her but she's challenging him.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy; Robin is NOT given the diagnoses of PPD, but the "Baby Blues" - that undermines the bluster and the spoilers - so perhaps more spoilers are lies. ;)

Sc. 6 - still playing cards, Luke says she played him as she wins. Tracy says he's been playing her, she knows he lost on purpose. Tracy says he didn't answer the question, so that is an answer in itself. Luke wants to play another game so he puts a shell under a cups and tells her to choose. She picks the right cup and Luke says she's a winner. She says he still isn't answering her question. Luke says yes he has feelings for Laura, she's the mother of his children, but those feelings don't deminish in any ways his love for her. Tracy ignores him and says choose - I already chose and I chose you, Luke says. Frustrated, Tracy says it's always fancy dancing and she doesn't believe a word of it. Luke is also frustrated.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Thanks to the others who left me birthday wishes!

Lisa, nice new banner!

star, will read your fic soon.

I watched GH. One scene was definitely cut. :angry:

EDIT: star, omg!!! Your fic!!! I love it so much!!! I'm a big fan of Tracy/Monica scenes (on the show and in writing). You really nailed their characters. Fabulous job! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OMG! Freakin SOC those asses are all over the place. The hate for our couple is out. :angry:

The only good thing about it is LuNacy is getting under thir skin and they can't handle it and they are making up threads to try and hate on them. It's cool cause we know what the outcome will be.

• Members

So they didin't stake their marriage on the card game?

What scene was cut do you thin Ms. Q?

I love that Luke keeps saying he chose her--but what was he avoiding? Saying what happens when she walks back into his life? I haven't watched TWor TH yet.

I am so glad I went to the doctor today. It is a joint(s) in my neck that are inflamed and the muscles have all contracted around it to protect it. He recommend steriod pack and massaive anti-inflammatory drugs. I was doing everything wrong--heat instead of ice, stretches instead of immoblizing it...

If this doesnt' work he wants to do some procedure where they inject something in the the joint for immediate relief, but I have to be under--Oy..as my son said to me in the car "You are falling apart mommy"

• Members

Basically Luke wouldn't answer Tracy when she asked him about what he would do if Laura came back into his life. He skated around that and changed the subject by saying that he was a complimated man, yadda yadda.

I have to say that even though they were a bit tipsy they were pretty serious, well as serious as tipsy Luke and Tracy can be. But it can't be the end of their conversation, it seems like they should be on tomorrow but i'm sure it's just wishful thinking. :(

• Members

Thanks for the praise for my fic. Glad y'all like my little scratchings. :)

I loathe when they cover up Jane's fantastic figure with all of that draping. I think she might actually like it, though, because she once borrowed one of those long coats for an appearance on Soap Talk. Don't get me wrong - she looks fabulous in whatever she wears, but I don't understand why they don't cut her loose from that look sometimes.

As for her hair, I like it when it has a bit of length to it. Or like now, when she has it starting to grow out and not so perfectly coiffed back. The wilder style looks pretty great on her, actually. My favorite hair of hers, though, was back when she was married to Paul. Something about that period of time just gave her such a soft appearance. Maybe to go with vulnerable Tracy. I dunno.

As for today and yesterday, it felt like buildup for tomorrow. Since I was under the impression we weren't going to have Tracy and Luke except on Tues-Wed-Thurs, it'll be a nice surprise to see if they left us a little something for tomorrow's ep, too.

• Members

I'm not sure if a scene was cut or merely edited - that has been bad for awhile. But as for Luke being vague, he wasn't. He said he had feelings for Laura - she's the mother of his children, but they didn't diminish his love for her. Note he didn't tell her he loved Laura. When she kept pushing him to choose he said he did, he chose her. Tracy isn't hearing it, but it's not because Luke isn't saying it. Tracy is waiting for him to definitively say he's leaving her when Laura return again, which is not what he intends to do. In Luke's defense how can he give her a concrete answer to something that hasn't or may never happen. Tracy's doing what she always does, trying to sabotage things herself so she can save face. Problem with that logic is that Luke has no intention of agreeing with her because he isn't going to leave.

Oh baby, I hope you feel better soon.