Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

firt of all... FT B scene???? what did I miss cuz I don't knwo what that is (please excuse the fact that I am excedingly slow apparently)

Oh yeah, I did like the episode but here what I would have liked better.... I would have loved it if Tracy didn't walk in saying she was going to the DR and getting a divorce. I uinderstand the point b/c she wanted him to sqirm a little or at least see if he would. I think it would have been so mcuh better if she didn't. It would have been Luke's turn to track her down and go a little crazy trying to find her. It would have been his turn to show up unexpectedly and look like the desperate (for lack of a better word) party. Plus it woulw be much more touching if he went to the troble of finding her and getting to her in time to try to stop her, as opposed to just following her and driving her crazy when she told him not to. When you've said one thing and he just follows you around alike a puppy and pesters you it is just annoying, when he puts his life on hold and recognizes what a schmuck he's been (which he already knows and is able to say to anyone but Tracy so far) and tries to win her back it's romantic (or at least closer to it than this). She can be touched, and swept off her feet and, frankly, a little thrown that he actually cares about her enough to do all that.

Probably a little repetative but whatever, I'll say it over and over I guess cuz that's what I wanted.

Ok, off to draw more. Almost done. I finished the other picture of my co-worker's niece a week 1/2 ago. Now I'm on to my boss' granddaughter. She's adorable. I started a few days ago but I'm getting it done pretty quickly. Show ya all when it's done

• Members

FTB= Fade to Black scene meaning that LuNacy could start kissing on the bed or something and they lean back in bed and then the scene cuts to black. You know what they are going to do. We only wish/hope that would happen instead of use assuming all the damn time we would actually see something leading to the fact...

• Members

Thank you!!! Don't know why I haven't figured that one out yet cuz I've been trying but thanks for clearing it up. I think I saw it as 2 seperate words (I guess, if it's abreviated I don't know) so I didn't put it together as that. I had now idea what the FT would be

• Members

From SOD I Think..

On Monday, Dec 15, Jason is offered the deal of a lifetime, Sonny and Claudia get to know each other better, and Lucky reaches the end of his rope with Sam. On Tuesday, Dec. 16, Claudia tells Jason it's too late to make peace with Sonny and Tracy refuses to fall for Luke's latest stunt. AG says "Luke is determined to convince her that while Laura was his past, she is his future."

Lots of drops today on the dish about budget meetings and that TG, JE and RiH are all leaving in the next few months. Then they said she will be asked to go recurring and saying yes is suspect. Then someone else said that four actors were told they would be dropped to recurring.

Then there were drops that WK and SC or NL might be returing and that JI, LC and JJY were safe.

I don't know what to believe, but I do know there are budget meetings going on now. Trying to get some confirmations either way. I know at least part of that drop was wrong.

Start calling!!

• Members

Morning all. I'm glad you are trying to get to the bottom of that list, Hooked. It just seemed like too many names - some of whom are recurring anyway so what's the big dead, just use them less (although KK and JZ can't be used less IMO).

I see that Wubs has updated their spoilers again. The only one I hadn't seen before was this:

Tracy and Luke try to work it out after he finds out her truth

The rest over there goes as follows:

Edward is at his wit's end with Tracy and turns to Luke for help.

Tracy tries to pull the wool over Luke's eyes.

Alan gives Tracy advice; but she doesn't want to take it

Luke will try to woo Tracy back

And if anyone would like to comment (knowing many of you have) these threads are active on SOC:

Tracy's Hair Style...

"You bet your sweet coddled ass I am" Tracy divorces Luke

Tracy brings Luke to life

Luke: "I enjoy my independence but I miss my wife" aww....

The Q's are hilarious - "Sherman burning Atlanta"

My daughter is a horrible, wretched woman

Edited by remos

• Members

Happy birthday Ms. Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it is a great one! You deserve it!

There was another insider on this morning that said TG is likely to leave and that unfortunately JE is tied in with him. This particular insider said she has no real desire to stay if TG leaves, but she will be offered recurring regardless.

At this point, if they write them out together TG/JE I will be happy and can give up this crazy addiction for good! I know JE has said supposedly that she wouldn't take recurring in the past, but who knows now with the economy, the state of soaps and her BFF losing her job totally. Guess we will have to wait and see. Odd that they say JI and LC are safe from this round of cuts. I'll keep you posted!

Meanwhile these spoilers were dropped..

Claudia announces to Jason that Mr and Mrs C are taking over PC

Jason warns Sonny to not start a war with him

Jason to Spinelli : I lost the only family that I ever wanted

Liz spends more time with her boys especially with Jake

Sasha and Jason's words are stuck in Elizabeth's mind

Lucky and Sam take an huge leap

Luke proposes to Tracy

Robert Scorpio and Luke Spencer are back

Scorpio's family bond over Emma

Patrick starts to know better PC mob side

Kate contacts Dante

Mrs C wants consumate her marriage

Nadine is jealous of Carly

• Members

Here is the SD post if anyone is interested. I was told by another insider just now to make one last push/calls/write in this week for JE....flood Frons' office with calls/letters saying you heard she will be let go or put on recurring....I would think calls would be best...For what it is worth...

Insider

Any news on Tracy? Has JE really been let go or put on recurring? If Tony is leaving, are they planning ot bring Genie back or will they write Jane/Tony out together? Is it true they plan to bring some Qs back like one of Tracy's sons but not keep her around? this was info someone dropped yesterday. Thanks. I have been so bummed about this.

I know of no one coming back to GH in the form of Tracy's sons. Tony is most likely leaving. Unfortunately, this plays into whether JE stays on or not. It is my undertstanding that she has no desire to stay on if TG leaves. However, she will be asked to go recurring regardless. Another tidbit, MB has not officially signed on yet.

Is it that he hasn't re-signed or is it that it's not official yet?

It's not on the dotted line yet.